Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fauxhawk haircut question

bajdesire

i have been growing my hair out, i wanted to grow it long for the past few months, but its taking to long to grow and after 5 months is only just passing my eyes. i wanted it to look like the singer from taking back sunday, but that will take to long. so i decided to go with a fauxhawk. im getting my haircut next saturday, so does anyone have any pictures i can bring in to make sure i get it done right. also any suggestions on how long i should leave it, my hair is like 6 inches long right now, i was planning on getting like half of that cut out.

that shit is crazy played...

if u wana be "hip"..look to europe..the soccer players have this new fucked up haircut thats gona hit big here...the sides r shaved out...and its like a mullet in the back...and normal on the top..but spiked..it looks like ass...but if ur gona make an ass out of urself..u might as well be "at the forefront" of it...ill try to find a pic of it

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

that shit is crazy played...

if u wana be "hip"..look to europe..the soccer players have this new fucked up haircut thats gona hit big here...the sides r shaved out...and its like a mullet in the back...and normal on the top..but spiked..it looks like ass...but if ur gona make an ass out of urself..u might as well be "at the forefront" of it...ill try to find a pic of it

...I think you're on to something here. hah!

Originally posted by bajdesire

i have been growing my hair out, i wanted to grow it long for the past few months, but its taking to long to grow and after 5 months is only just passing my eyes. i wanted it to look like the singer from taking back sunday, but that will take to long. so i decided to go with a fauxhawk. im getting my haircut next saturday, so does anyone have any pictures i can bring in to make sure i get it done right. also any suggestions on how long i should leave it, my hair is like 6 inches long right now, i was planning on getting like half of that cut out.

http://www.niata.net/cropshop/photos.html

fauxhawk1.jpg

fauxhawk4.jpg

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

if ur interested Matthew Taylor from Portsmouth FC in the English Premier League is the first player with that cut that comes to mind

the first time I saw that was on Nick Warren's global underground cd (amsterdam). But his was a mini fauxhawk. Then Paul Chokenfold tried to sport it. The only difference is, that 'do made his head look like the underside of a jet ski.