Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the lachays vs. the navarros...

dgmodel

which couple do you prefer??? i think nick and jessica make a great couple... the carmen and dave thing looks a lil weird... and seeing carmen with out make up is like seeing an old lady in the shower... you always thought it would be bad but not as bad until you see it for yourself...

Originally posted by dgmodel

and seeing carmen with out make up is like seeing an old lady in the shower... you always thought it would be bad but not as bad until you see it for yourself...

:laugh: :laugh:

I think both those shows are annoying as hell...the Carmen Electra and Dave Navaro thing seems to fake to me

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

theyre a sick couple..at least nick and jessica r real....navarro is a blatant homosexual..and electra is a glorified stripper....

How do you know this? Have you made out, or slobbed on Daves knob? Has he inserted GI Joes in ribbed condoms up your O-Ring? Have you gone to a strip joint and stuffed dollar bills down Carmens g-string? I have hung out with Dave before he was with Jane's Addiction and can say that he is not a blatant homosexual.

You try to sound like you know what your talking about when its the exact oposite on about everything.

Originally posted by joeg

ut i'd rather stick my dick in a haitian marathon runner's ass than fuck carmen... shes so used and diseased its nausiating...

Once again how do you know she is so used and diseased? She was publicly with about 4 mainstream guys. B-Real, B-Rate actor, Dennis, and Dave. Have you seen her banging left and right joeg? Do you set up spy cams in her house? Have you used a grappling hook and broke into Santa Monica STD clinic for her test papers? She acually is exact opposite of what you said moron. Very nice girl, with a good heart. Except once your in the public eye as a sex goddess you gotta look and act like one. Once again you now nothing about what you talk about yet try to give off that impression. Remember who you are and what you look like, because if I were you I'd re-add that haitian marathoner to your AIM buddy list, buddy.

- Lorenzo

Originally posted by lorenzolamas

How do you know this? Have you made out, or slobbed on Daves knob? Has he inserted GI Joes in ribbed condoms up your O-Ring? Have you gone to a strip joint and stuffed dollar bills down Carmens g-string? I have hung out with Dave before he was with Jane's Addiction and can say that he is not a blatant homosexual.

You try to sound like you know what your talking about when its the exact oposite on about everything.

lorenzo ur a bit defensive... has he RENEGADED ur asshole on previous occasions?...and in a desperate attempt to preserve ur aura of masculinity..u find it necessary to cover up for old drag-dave? i think a brunt of us have heard about his relations with marilyn manson...and also have seen photographic evidence...

as for carmen...notice i used the term glorified stripper...the only difference being that carmen gets paid before she struts her stuff..where as ur average stripper gets her proper due on stage...parading on stage in ur skimpies is considered stripping no matter how high class or respected the establishment is where purpotrating the act....

rock on lorenzo..i support ya..

Once again how do you know she is so used and diseased? She was publicly with about 4 mainstream guys. B-Real, B-Rate actor, Dennis, and Dave. Have you seen her banging left and right joeg? Do you set up spy cams in her house? Have you used a grappling hook and broke into Santa Monica STD clinic for her test papers? She acually is exact opposite of what you said moron. Very nice girl, with a good heart. Except once your in the public eye as a sex goddess you gotta look and act like one. Once again you now nothing about what you talk about yet try to give off that impression. Remember who you are and what you look like, because if I were you I'd re-add that haitian marathoner to your AIM buddy list, buddy.

- Lorenzo

get out, much?? :confused:

if I were you I'd re-add that haitian marathoner to your AIM buddy list, buddy.

I never took him off, though... :confused:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

lorenzo ur a bit defensive... has he RENEGADED ur asshole on previous occasions?...and in a desperate attempt to preserve ur aura of masculinity..u find it necessary to cover up for old drag-dave? i think a brunt of us have heard about his relations with marilyn manson...and also have seen photographic evidence..

No Dave never RENEGADED my asshole. Im not saying his lifestyle is a bit alternative. It is. But as with his drug habit, its in the past. Carmen brought the best out of him and in a way they changed for the better because of eachother. To say he is a blatant homosexual is a bit of an exaduration.

as for carmen...notice i used the term glorified stripper...the only difference being that carmen gets paid before she struts her stuff..where as ur average stripper gets her proper due on stage...parading on stage in ur skimpies is considered stripping no matter how high class or respected the establishment is where purpotrating the act....

You calling that Pussy Cat gig "Stripping"? I doubt I will walk into Big Red's Topless Rack Shack in Missouri, and see Tara spreading eagle shooting walnuts out of her punan. Stripping is considered stripping no matter what, but its not as degrading and demoralizing as before. If you got the stuff to do it, and see how much you can make a week most young girls will take that just to help them out for a year or two. You dont see many soccer moms gyrating around a candy cane poll.

and joeg, what in the flying wombat's petrified shit nugget does that little blurb have to do with anything? All I said was stop acting like you think you know what your talking about on every topic. Global Warming comes up .. joeg has the answer. Haitian revolution... joeg will solve it. Was John Holmes's cock real or a prostetic? Joeg knows the answer. How many times does Ben Stiller take a shit in a day...why not ask joeg. Does Paris Hilton wipe front to back or back to front? Im sure Joeg knows. Thing is, you dont...you read Page Six..turn on the TV and then use your crooked logic to form some sort of a worthless inaccurate opinion. Stick to being the resident fatass around here. Your rating is about to come up.

- Lorenzo.

You calling that Pussy Cat gig "Stripping"? I doubt I will walk into Big Red's Topless Rack Shack in Missouri, and see Tara spreading eagle shooting walnuts out of her punan. Stripping is considered stripping no matter what, but its not as degrading and demoralizing as before. If you got the stuff to do it, and see how much you can make a week most young girls will take that just to help them out for a year or two. You dont see many soccer moms gyrating around a candy cane poll.

- Lorenzo.

im all about the soccer mpms strutting their stuff...and tara shooting walnuts? SIGN ME UP!

No Dave never RENEGADED my asshole. Im not saying his lifestyle is a bit alternative. It is. But as with his drug habit, its in the past. Carmen brought the best out of him and in a way they changed for the better because of eachother. To say he is a blatant homosexual is a bit of an exaduration.

and joeg, what in the flying wombat's petrified shit nugget does that little blurb have to do with anything? All I said was stop acting like you think you know what your talking about on every topic. Global Warming comes up .. joeg has the answer. Haitian revolution... joeg will solve it. Was John Holmes's cock real or a prostetic? Joeg knows the answer. How many times does Ben Stiller take a shit in a day...why not ask joeg. Does Paris Hilton wipe front to back or back to front? Im sure Joeg knows. Thing is, you dont...you read Page Six..turn on the TV and then use your crooked logic to form some sort of a worthless inaccurate opinion. Stick to being the resident fatass around here. Your rating is about to come up.

- Lorenzo.

nice head! :aright:

Originally posted by dgmodel

which couple do you prefer??? i think nick and jessica make a great couple... the carmen and dave thing looks a lil weird... and seeing carmen with out make up is like seeing an old lady in the shower... you always thought it would be bad but not as bad until you see it for yourself...

my thoughts exactly re: carmen and no make up lol! too funny!

but yes, i prefer nick and jessica....as much as she annoys me...i just think they are really in love and make each other happy...carmen and dave are too dark - he needs to shave his goatee and stop wearing eyeliner