Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Reviews Condensed

Bling

this show reaffirmed why I love american idol .. I know a lot of you here dont apprciate clay and kelly but we all have different tastes :)

wow what a show. at first i was a bit sad because the seat next to me was empty, the girl never showed up. Its definitly OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA . oh well. so u know what as stupid as this sounds i invited my mom since she loves american idol as much as i do. we had a blast.

review of event

- first off these 4 cute girls called the beau sisters came on. they had excellent voices as they sang a lot of acapella. in fact they said they will be singing the main song to disney's next cartoon "HOME ON THE RANGE" or something liek that

-clay aiken (OMFG i got chills the man is right now my fav singer out there. the crowd went apessssssssssshit for him) he came in singing through the crowd. what an awesome idea. he truly is the "PEOPLE's american idol" he was up for a good 1 hr 15 min . he sang a ton of ballads and love songs ane even some gospel. I loved every second of it. I even got choked up and teared up at certain love songs. Most of the songs he sang were off his new Cd that came out. If u just listen to the words of his songs it will make u tear up .. esp for me since ive always been an emotional person and because of all the crap that happened to me the past week

clay was so funny he tried to dance and we all know he cant dance. but he was so funny. during one song his voice cracked for a second and someone offered him cough drops LOL and he took them. but by far the funniest thing was when this lady in the front row had a cell phone and was holding it up so her mom could hear it. clay took the phone and sang in it. then talked to the lady on the phone

kelly clarkson- great singer but damn her ass is big LOL shes a cute girl with an amazing voice. but by far clay aiken stole the show and the applause. kelly started with some pop song playing her guitar and then she sang a lot of country stuff. not really my cup of tea. .Her last 3 songs were the shit

MIss INDEPENDENT, A MOMENT LIKE THIS (which got me choked up ) and then OMFG A DUET WITH CLAY AIKEN (some love song i dont know the name) I DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDd the two best american idols singing together. what a great way to end the show.

My mom is like omg i need a clay picture so we tried to get one but they were all sold out yet there were still kelly pics. so funny how a guy who quite frankly is no brad pitt. has a voice like no other and had all the women and hell even the guys there and kids too goin crazy :) THE GUY IS GONNA BE BIG. NO DOUBT.

had a great time

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goin to temple always is a great thing, though I dont go nearly enough when i do go i always walk out feeling good. One thing i can definitly thank my parents and my dad for the most part is instilling in a gread jewish education when i was young.

As i sat there all the old songs came back to my head and i was able to sing in hebrew like i did so many years ago.

it was great to see my entire family and see my cousin joseph get barmitzvahed (i was crying like a mofo) mostly out of happiness for my cousin. and also because i remember my bar mitzvah which to this day is the best day of my life . I went up to the Bima (pulpit) wih my mom and sister and sang one of the opening prayers that we must sing before we sing a verse out of the Torah. Its always an honor and a privilege to be asked up to sing before the congregation :)

after the Haftorah reading from my cousin (he did a great job.. he was so scared though )

we had a great party at the dadeland mariott. great to see my entire family together in one place. all my cousins, who i never see from NY among others :)

also great to see my uncle's family as well :) the one thing that did hit me though and I did make a prayer for him and his spouse (my aunt) was that my Uncle Salvador was not there. He unfortunately passed away a year and a half ago and he could not be here. :( It was very sad but I made a prayer for him in temple as well as the happiness and good health for my entire family .

the djs at the party were great. the guy really knew how to get the kids involved. LOL i also found out that my cousin robert is a big DAVE CHAPPELLE FAN lol

if his mom found out he watched that show hed be in trouble LOL

IM RICK JAMES BITCH LOL

food was great, music was good. my cousin joseph loves rock and country. The theme of the party was NASCAR. they decorated it really well. (heh i remember my theme was WWF a long time ago. ... damn im old )

great timez :)

god i am soooooooo tired. especially after lifting my cousin up and down on the chair at the party. (a time honored jewish ritual we do to honor the person we are celebrating)

LIFT FROM THE KNEES NOT THE BACK DOOOHHHHHHHHH

ok so i go to kinkos to laminate my Mazi poster (thanks again marcos) and the laminator is broken so the guy is fixing it.

at this point im thinkin about that dave chappelle skit where they make fun of kinkos LOL :laugh: (u know , the one where everyone pretends to be the manager )

so this cute girl comes in and she has some stuff related to law, so we start to talk about law. i talk about how i was in lawschool and all and i get her number :) this time i wasnt leaving without it

cute girl a senior in Highschool. even if i never call her at least i had the guts to ask this time.

anyways damn KINKOS is a great hangout to pickup cute girls. OMG every time im there cuties are there makin copies :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Bling, do you think of CP as your personal diary?

i dont talk about everyyyyyyyything just stuff that invovles music mostly hence my talk about barmitzvah(jewish songs), clay aiken and kelly clarkson(love ballads and such) and beach boys (oldies)

:laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

ok so i go to kinkos to laminate my Mazi poster (thanks again marcos) and the laminator is broken so the guy is fixing it.

at this point im thinkin about that dave chappelle skit where they make fun of kinkos LOL :laugh: (u know , the one where everyone pretends to be the manager )

so this cute girl comes in and she has some stuff related to law, so we start to talk about law. i talk about how i was in lawschool and all and i get her number :) this time i wasnt leaving without it

cute girl a senior in Highschool. even if i never call her at least i had the guts to ask this time.

anyways damn KINKOS is a great hangout to pickup cute girls. OMG every time im there cuties are there makin copies :D

i like you bling...........god bless bling

btw.....STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!!!:laugh: