Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about some pills i might buy

my boy is selling pills and i can get a great deal on them. the thing is that i cant get a free sample before i buy which kinda sucks, he just wont give me one. this makes the whole deal seem kinda shady. there is a decent amount of money involved.

anyway i want to know if anyone has seen these pills around and if there any good. they have a crown on them, like a rolex symbol and they are greyish off white. he got them in the NYC area. they are normal sized pills, not to big, not to small. i havent seen or had experiance with these yet, and im buying for me and another kid and if there not good i dont wanna feel like im screwing over this other kid. the kid im buying from was supposedly on them the other night and they seemed good by the way he was acting and looked. is there any way i can test these to see how good they are on the spot without ingesting one and waiting. i know of the scratch and put on ur tounge method, and if it tastes really bad then its good, but how reliable is that test.

i think it's shady. if you aren't allowed to test one that's a big red alarm going off in my head. despite the fact that the pill's description sounds legitimate, that doesn't mean sh!t. if it's a large transaction occurring, a sample of the goods is just good business measures.

i say DO NOT BUY.

first off, go to www.pillreports.com and search the north east region for the words "rolex" or "crown". i came up with a bunch of recent reports on these. don't go on these reports alone however...batches differ from month to month and from place to place. I.E. a good pill you got in the bronx may be different content wise than one you get in brooklyn...even though it looks identical.

secondly, if you don't already have one, get yourself a tester @ www.dancesafe.org. when you are buying pills in quantity, you should always demand a test up front so you can ensure the quality. if he refuses the test, fuck him, as he probably is trying to get rid a shitty batch that he got burnt with. this may also explain the "really good deal" he's going to cut you.

the pill game is filthy...be smart

online testing reports dont mean shit.... any pill can be a knockoff

if he wont give a pill to test. offer to buy one.... if he still says no then he's shady.. plain and simple.. When a deal sounds too good to be true ...... you know the rest :shades2:

Buy one and take it...wtf

Is this what it has come too?

Free Samples. Shit. I wish I got free samples of yay. Id just collect em til I got a nice ball outta them lol

I can post on all those boards etc about how great or bad they are and Ive never tried em. Think about it...half the shit your gonna read is just people messin with others.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Buy one and take it...wtf

Is this what it has come too?

Free Samples. Shit. I wish I got free samples of yay. Id just collect em til I got a nice ball outta them lol

I can post on all those boards etc about how great or bad they are and Ive never tried em. Think about it...half the shit your gonna read is just people messin with others.

Tek

i guess this is what im going to have to end up doing. well thx for everyones suggestions. gonna test tomorrow will tell u guys the results in case ur intesrestd

Originally posted by bajdesire

my boy is selling pills and i can get a great deal on them. the thing is that i cant get a free sample before i buy which kinda sucks, he just wont give me one. this makes the whole deal seem kinda shady. there is a decent amount of money involved.

anyway i want to know if anyone has seen these pills around and if there any good. they have a crown on them, like a rolex symbol and they are greyish off white. he got them in the NYC area. they are normal sized pills, not to big, not to small. i havent seen or had experiance with these yet, and im buying for me and another kid and if there not good i dont wanna feel like im screwing over this other kid. the kid im buying from was supposedly on them the other night and they seemed good by the way he was acting and looked. is there any way i can test these to see how good they are on the spot without ingesting one and waiting. i know of the scratch and put on ur tounge method, and if it tastes really bad then its good, but how reliable is that test.

save the $$$$- bang your head on a rock instead- same results- oless money- do it often enuff- and ya just might put yrself in the hospital or cemetary- same results- get it???lmfao

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bumpdaddy

online testing reports dont mean shit.... any pill can be a knockoff

if he wont give a pill to test. offer to buy one.... if he still says no then he's shady.. plain and simple.. When a deal sounds too good to be true ...... you know the rest :shades2:

:aright: :aright: :aright: