Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex position name....

druwishprincez

So Ive recently discovered this sex position that really hits my g spot....Its where youre laying on your side and you have your legs closed but the guy is penetrating you...does anybody know the official name for that?? just curious....also what other positions work really good like that for hitting the girls g spot but doesnt make the guy cum so quick (thats the problem with the other one)

Originally posted by druwishprincez

So Ive recently discovered this sex position that really hits my g spot....Its where youre laying on your side and you have your legs closed but the guy is penetrating you...does anybody know the official name for that?? just curious....also what other positions work really good like that for hitting the girls g spot but doesnt make the guy cum so quick (thats the problem with the other one)

i havent tried that one when she crosses her legs, i usely hold that leg up in the air which she loves. as far as other position, different strokes for different folks, and with cumming control, its up to me to control that. so if hes having problems, he needs to work on control a lil.

Originally posted by bullseye

i havent tried that one when she crosses her legs, i usely hold that leg up in the air which she loves. as far as other position, different strokes for different folks, and with cumming control, its up to me to control that. so if hes having problems, he needs to work on control a lil.

well I think its cause of where inside of me hes hitting cause any other time he has fine control over that.....Its damn good though, you need to try it sometime. yeah instead of holding her leg up just let it rest on her other leg, and the guy is on his knees.oh man Im getting myself excited just thinking about it.I know my bf and I absolutely LOVE IT...so if you do let me know how it worked out for ya :-D

Originally posted by druwishprincez

well I think its cause of where inside of me hes hitting cause any other time he has fine control over that.....Its damn good though, you need to try it sometime. yeah instead of holding her leg up just let it rest on her other leg, and the guy is on his knees.oh man Im getting myself excited just thinking about it.I know my bf and I absolutely LOVE IT...so if you do let me know how it worked out for ya :-D

sure, besides her, youll be the first to know

Princess Vespa, tell them about the other position that gets you off where you have one cock in your ass, another in your pussy, while you suck on someone's dick and then you use your two free hands to go skiing with two other dudes.

What is it that you always tell me?...5 cocks are better than 1

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by trueqwest

Isn't that spooning? sounds like it but I'm not sure...

no cause thatd be where the guy is on his side too...But in this case hes on his knees, kind of like if he was penetrating you in the missionary position. Only the girl is laying on her side with her legs closed together....

Originally posted by nomembername

Princess Vespa, tell them about the other position that gets you off where you have one cock in your ass, another in your pussy, while you suck on someone's dick and then you use your two free hands to go skiing with two other dudes.

What is it that you always tell me?...5 cocks are better than 1

:eek: :eek:

no.....5 cocks all at once not so cool...now at different times.........:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: