Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Would You Ask Tiesto?

bustersobe

Guest saleen351

can you ask him to retire??? so we can save the scene from the cheese that him and pvd put out....

Also ask him why there is a higher rate of drug use at his events than house events.

or maybe...

Since their are alot of mainstream artists that want remixes of their material, is it important for dance music to keep its distance so it doesn't become mainstream itself?

This is of my personal interest because I feel dance music has become watered down in recent years and I feel the music's edge is it's below-the-radar vibe like cursing and violence is hip hop's edge.

ask him why he contradicts himself all the time... first he says that there is too much progressive and that it's killing the scene and releases 'nyana', cd2 of which is progressive [wannabe]. then in another interview he says that monotone music [techno] is for drug users and releases 'traffic', which is a somewhat techno track.

also ask him what he meant by 'dance music is about sex'...

I don't really have anything to ask him. I just want you to let him know that i applaud him for being an amazing DJ. That even with all the publicity and bullshit going on he still manages to be true to music and his fans. I have met him countless times and has been and will always be my favorite Trance DJ. He's down to earth as well as true to himself. And for all those people who just want to talk crap, please gimme a break. If your so much better... than maybe you should be named #1 DJ. Not to offend anyone. Everyone one is allowed to an opinion. But if you don't like him then don't listen to his music, but don't criticize him for living the dream. :D

Originally posted by verysexynaty

I don't really have anything to ask him. I just want you to let him know that i applaud him for being an amazing DJ. That even with all the publicity and bullshit going on he still manages to be true to music and his fans. I have met him countless times and has been and will always be my favorite Trance DJ. He's down to earth as well as true to himself. And for all those people who just want to talk crap, please gimme a break. If your so much better... than maybe you should be named #1 DJ. Not to offend anyone. Everyone one is allowed to an opinion. But if you don't like him then don't listen to his music, but don't criticize him for living the dream. :D

:aright::clap2: :clap2: very well stated!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

hell yeah you tell them woman!!

In any case, I'd like to know if and how much pressure there is holding down the number 1 spot all over the world.

1. What's the weirdest place he spun in the last year?

2. What did he think of the crowd @ The Heineken Festival in Puerto Rico 2 weeks ago?

3. Where does he see himself in 3 years from now?

PS: I second sexynaty's opinion: hate all you want.

Let me see you spin & move the crowd - over 50 million people in the world cant be wrong!

Saleen: TRANCE THIS UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE MUDAFUCKA! :finger:

Originally posted by saleen351

can you ask him to retire??? so we can save the scene from the cheese that him and pvd put out....

Also ask him why there is a higher rate of drug use at his events than house events.

:nopity:

1) When will this be released :

william orbit- adagio for strings (tiesto mix)

2) and what can we expect from his forthcoming artist album "Just be". Any colaboration with Armin Van burren or Ferry ?

3) Is the rumor true ?and how does he feel about a cd-r of

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Tiesto Remix) being stolen form his blackhole label mate Cor Fijneman recird bag.

Thanx

Harold