Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS Is this true?!!!

verysexynaty

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Hell no...puh-lease..i'm pre-med and in a couple of years i'll be paying the bills..... Plus my parents pay for ALL MY SHIT. Besides we used to be reaaally good friends and it just happened overnight.

LOL!! I can't believe they called you a "gold digger".

And fyi, the sex drive of a man in his 30s is often quite high!

And yes, this has happened to me before. That's a lotta friction down there. But maybe you can get him to go down instead! Get toys! Anything to keep you!:eek:

.....I'll be here if you need me :idea:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djttee

LOL!! I can't believe they called you a "gold digger".

And fyi, the sex drive of a man in his 30s is often quite high!

And yes, this has happened to me before. That's a lotta friction down there. But maybe you can get him to go down instead! Get toys! Anything to keep you!:eek:

.....I'll be here if you need me :idea:

Ok so there is a possibility that there are other men out there that this happens to. Yeah, i'm just bugging out right now about the whole situation.....And this thread just made me so much more horny it's bad :( oh well there's always masterbating.....godamnit:mad:

Miami, Fl......LOL

Well, the solution to this is c............. oming here to Los Angeles, CA. LOL!

Actually, seriously, listen up girl from this boy. If you've had real rough sex, not this stuff faux-rough stuff some people talk about that is all bs, rough sex will cause u to get beat up. Hence the expresssion "sex injuries". If you want more insight, pm me.

But beat up that he needs 4 days to recover? I think that's a bit much. And always 4 days recovery? Thats a bit much. I could say if he's not getting any for a month or two and then bang you and him do it one night the first time super rough - sure, he's going to be hurting for a day or two. But 4 days? na. And after you've done it for a while? Na.

You gotta talk to this dude - it doesn't add up.

Pm if you want more help.

peace

Originally posted by lovelate

Well, the solution to this is c............. oming here to Los Angeles, CA. LOL!

Actually, seriously, listen up girl from this boy. If you've had real rough sex, not this stuff faux-rough stuff some people talk about that is all bs, rough sex will cause u to get beat up. Hence the expresssion "sex injuries". If you want more insight, pm me.

But beat up that he needs 4 days to recover? I think that's a bit much. And always 4 days recovery? Thats a bit much. I could say if he's not getting any for a month or two and then bang you and him do it one night the first time super rough - sure, he's going to be hurting for a day or two. But 4 days? na. And after you've done it for a while? Na.

You gotta talk to this dude - it doesn't add up.

Pm if you want more help.

peace

Thanx for the moral support

Originally posted by lovelate

But beat up that he needs 4 days to recover? I think that's a bit much. And always 4 days recovery? Thats a bit much.

yea seriously unless your one of them gold diggers bangin a 60 year old dude:laugh:

Miami, Fl......LOL

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Just finishing up a website job and gonna be picking up a check HOPEFULLY this weekend from down south. Thought I was gonna miss WMC again this year... but as luck would have it... woo hoo! The stars... they are aligning.

So, anyway... keep yer curtains open. I don't wanna accidently slip into yer fat old neighbors bedroom, ok? :cool:

And you said AT LEAST 3 times a day, right? Cool. I could stretch this 2 to 3 day weekend into a 12pack'o'luvin'! There'll be no injuring of MY equipment.

MEGA-PEEPEE HAS ARRIVED!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Just finishing up a website job and gonna be picking up a check HOPEFULLY this weekend from down south. Thought I was gonna miss WMC again this year... but as luck would have it... woo hoo! The stars... they are aligning.

So, anyway... keep yer curtains open. I don't wanna accidently slip into yer fat old neighbors bedroom, ok? :cool:

And you said AT LEAST 3 times a day, right? Cool. I could stretch this 2 to 3 day weekend into a 12pack'o'luvin'! There'll be no injuring of MY equipment.

MEGA-PEEPEE HAS ARRIVED!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Well....um. You certainly put a smile on my face!

Oh and a quick pro quo....my neighbor is a big black woman, i'm sure she needs lovin' also..................lmao

:D;)

Well....um. You certainly put a smile on my face!

Oh and a quick pro quo....my neighbor is a big black woman, i'm sure she needs lovin' also..................lmao

:D;)

I'm into 3somes. :D

And I'll bring the flour.

... funk... out.

I am dating this guy i've been with for about 1year and 5 mths....We used to have sex all the time. At least three times a week. But now even though we have really intense sex and it's better than before. When i wanna have sex with him and it's like later in the day or even the next day. He says that his peepee hurts and that it's sore. But damnit i'm a real nympho and i love sex. I don't wanna sleep around but, it's just really hard. Is this true. Do guys get sore and then can't have sex for like four days?! I'm sure that KOKY can probably answer this question. But i wanna know the truth. Is he just tired of me or does this really happen?!!! I have been debating whether or not to write this thread but i NEED to know.

I just found this thread so Im a lil late to respond but.....I know of other girls's bfs who this happens to.....Myself included.....Although he didnt say his penis hurt...it was his balls. I even asked his friend and a couple of guys that I know if this really happens and they said that their balls sometimes hurt after having sex a lot cause theyre all "dried" out. so....dont let these guys tell you its you or whatever cause Im sure its not I think its just that hes a lil older and his sex drive isnt as high as yours. My bf is a lil older than me too and I have a way higher sex drive than him...so I dont think its you. Its just hes older and probably has got past that sex all the time phase.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

he lieing....guys always want to have sex....i had my penis hurt once, and even then i still wanted to have sex, but then again i was 17 back then, and at that age u always want it...if ur dick hurts or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the truth is written