Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Should be Banned from CP/ Bling or Saleen?

Who should be banned from CP???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be banned from CP???

• Vote for Bling to be banned from CP
    • Vote for Saleen to be banned from CP
    • Don't care

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

sotugirl is new and has no understanding of how dumb this thread is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neither should be banned....they both ad some type of entertainment to these boards....so i think these poll voting things should be dropped, and deleted!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Exactly :aright::D

Originally posted by funketeer

and you are always quick to kiss his ass...:hoparound

Figures you have you run your trap about me in regard to this....

I don't run to kiss saleen's ass.. i was simply pointing out a simple fact that he hasn't posted here in a while.... This chick doesn't know him, yet his name is always brought up. I find it rather entertaining....

Don't hate that the saleen and i are good friends.... i bash him as much as the next guy when he's wrong.... all though i am able to do so face to face.... I don't have to hide behind a computer like half the clowns on here and be some internet tough guy....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown: :blown: :laugh:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

sotugirl is new and has no understanding of how dumb this thread is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neither should be banned....they both ad some type of entertainment to these boards....so i think these poll voting things should be dropped, and deleted!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

exactly Flip :D

lolahotass i know i dont know u at all. but everytime they say something bad about Saleen u seem to be there to protect. its like if u fucking him or he is paying u to protect him from the cp crew.:rolleyes: stop kissing ass be your own person. dont make all 8276 posts about saleen and you

Originally posted by macfunk19

lolahotass i know i dont know u at all. but everytime they say something bad about Saleen u seem to be there to protect. its like if u fucking him or he is paying u to protect him from the cp crew.:rolleyes: stop kissing ass be your own person. dont male all 1000 posts about saleen the you

Sooo every time someone starts shit about bling or someone else, half the board goes bonkers protecting him... which they should - they are all friends. If someone says shit about my friends, i generally put in my $.02 as well. I don't just say shit in regard to Saleen - I have several friends that I pipe up for on CP....

You obviously don't know that i'm friends with basically EVERYONE on the board... so therefore, you are another person whom can't seem to figure out when I'm kidding around.... soooo many people on here take this shit soooooooo serious......

That is why I always use this symbol ---->:laugh: Why? Becuz it's all fun.........

So relax buddie - it's all good:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I don't run to kiss saleen's ass.. i was simply pointing out a simple fact that he hasn't posted here in a while.... This chick doesn't know him, yet his name is always brought up. I find it rather entertaining....

Don't hate that the saleen and i are good friends.... i bash him as much as the next guy when he's wrong.... all though i am able to do so face to face.... I don't have to hide behind a computer like half the clowns on here and be some internet tough guy....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown: :blown: :laugh:

:lol3:

You do run to kiss Saleen's ass...you are to Saleen what Robin Quivers is to Howard Stern...I don't hate your firendship with Saleen...but I tell you this "You can know a person by their choice of friends"

One thing is to be a well known kiss ass, another thing is to be a hypocrite pretending to deny it, like we all haven't realized what you are all about many, many, many posts ago.

And also, I'm not only "some internet tough guy"...I'm the musketeer of funk, enjoy yourself, bitch! :D

thanks for being such an entertaining subject to write about, keep it up!

:aright::rofl:

ps. are we having fun yet?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Wow FUNK...you're begginging to be like Chaflas:

- GET OUTTA MY HEAD DAMN IT!!! :D:laugh:

WEL - WEL - WEL - WELCOME TO MY HEAD........