Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUDGE JULES @ Avaland Saturdays 3.6

AVALAND SATURDAYS - March 6th

JUDGE JULES

In the Chapel: DJ Dalton (hip hop & rock)

In the Head: DJ Christine Rene (pop & dance classics)

JUDGE JULES is back for Saturday night judgement. Since his January debut was such a success, we’ve invited him back again en route to the Winter Music Conference. Armed with a fresh arsenal of tracks for Miami, Jules will first unleash them on the NYC dancefloor for proper judgement. Judge Jules has long been a club favorite on the international circuit. He was voted #9 in the world’s Top 100 DJ poll by DJ Magazine, consisting of nearly 40,000 votes across all genres of music across the globe. He is often worshipped as a leading club-cult personality and is often regarded as “the People’s DJ.†His popular Radio 1 show on BBC is the most listened to show in its time slot with over 1.2 million listeners each week. Jules is a champion of 138 bpms across the genres but favors the hard dance and trance sound of the massives, so get ready for an explosive night at Avalon.

www.judgejules.com

available at Buy $15 Advance Tickets

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

$25 general admission

$15 reduced list before 12am / $20 until 2am

ClubPlanet guestlist

SAVE THE DATE!

MARCH 2004

Friday March 12th - MAURO PICOTTO & DANILO VIGORITO (FREE B4 12AM)

Saturday March 13th - CARL COX & CHRISTIAN SMITH

Friday March 19th - LISA LASHES & MAX GRAHAM

Saturday March 20th - TALL PAUL & DAVE RALPH

Friday March 26th - RICHARD HUMPTY VISSION

Saturday March 27th - GABRIEL & DRESDEN

APRIL 2004

Saturday April 10th - JUNKIE XL (LIVE)

Saturday April 17th - DAVE SEAMAN

Friday April 23rd - MARK FARINA & DONALD GLAUDE

I've been going to avalon saturdays for a while and the dj's they have been getting have been really good. At least from my virgin ears. D:Fuse was a cool one to see whomever was there and Def the picotto/cox weekend should be awesome as well. Hopefully Judge Jules can be as intense cause I have never heard him spin. Peace.

Originally posted by a-girl

AVALAND SATURDAYS - March 6th

JUDGE JULES

In the Chapel: DJ Dalton (hip hop & rock)

In the Head: DJ Christine Rene (pop & dance classics)

JUDGE JULES is back for Saturday night judgement. Since his January debut was such a success, we’ve invited him back again en route to the Winter Music Conference. Armed with a fresh arsenal of tracks for Miami, Jules will first unleash them on the NYC dancefloor for proper judgement. Judge Jules has long been a club favorite on the international circuit. He was voted #9 in the world’s Top 100 DJ poll by DJ Magazine, consisting of nearly 40,000 votes across all genres of music across the globe. He is often worshipped as a leading club-cult personality and is often regarded as “the People’s DJ.†His popular Radio 1 show on BBC is the most listened to show in its time slot with over 1.2 million listeners each week. Jules is a champion of 138 bpms across the genres but favors the hard dance and trance sound of the massives, so get ready for an explosive night at Avalon.

www.judgejules.com

available at Buy $15 Advance Tickets

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

$25 general admission

$15 reduced list before 12am / $20 until 2am

ClubPlanet guestlist

SAVE THE DATE!

MARCH 2004

Friday March 12th - MAURO PICOTTO & DANILO VIGORITO (FREE B4 12AM)

Saturday March 13th - CARL COX & CHRISTIAN SMITH

Friday March 19th - LISA LASHES & MAX GRAHAM

Saturday March 20th - TALL PAUL & DAVE RALPH

Friday March 26th - RICHARD HUMPTY VISSION

Saturday March 27th - GABRIEL & DRESDEN

APRIL 2004

Saturday April 10th - JUNKIE XL (LIVE)

Saturday April 17th - DAVE SEAMAN

Friday April 23rd - MARK FARINA & DONALD GLAUDE

What is the age of Avalon to get in if I come with my girl?

i;m pretty sure i can wear a hat, but i just wanna make sure, bc having to take your hat off at the door and walking around with hat hair the whole night really really sucks.. can't wait.. tonight is gonna be ill!!:bounce: i think there's a chance i might be going solo so if anyone sees a kid wearing a green ben sherman hat say hello..