Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was NOT going to post this...

guyman1966

BUT - Now I have to.

Last night I kicked Saleen's ass in raquetball and now he is acting like a brat about it. The fact is that this old, fat, out-of-shape Jew gave that guido a beating.

First game Guido won 15-13.

Second game Guyman wins 15 - 1 (thats right - no type - the fucker only got one point)

Third game Guyman wins again 15-6.

So - I'm IM'ing w/ Jimmy T because my back is fucked and he fucked his back up on the mountain bike - anyway I told him about kicking Nick's ass - and when he started giving Saleen shit about it - he pulls the guido pussy shit move of sending AOL warnings.... To me, Jimmy, Matas.....

FUCK YOU NICK - NOW ALL OF CP KNOWS!!!

Originally posted by guyman1966

BUT - Now I have to.

Last night I kicked Saleen's ass in raquetball and now he is acting like a brat about it. The fact is that this old, fat, out-of-shape Jew gave that guido a beating.

First game Guido won 15-13.

Second game Guyman wins 15 - 1 (thats right - no type - the fucker only got one point)

Third game Guyman wins again 15-6.

So - I'm IM'ing w/ Jimmy T because my back is fucked and he fucked his back up on the mountain bike - anyway I told him about kicking Nick's ass - and when he started giving Saleen shit about it - he pulls the guido pussy shit move of sending AOL warnings.... To me, Jimmy, Matas.....

FUCK YOU NICK - NOW ALL OF CP KNOWS!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Don't bump into Daddy in raquetball ... my closest oponent ever ended like this --- > :hung:

Tell me the day and time ... and no u can't touch me. :eek::D

Originally posted by marcodavalos

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Don't bump into Daddy in raquetball ... my closest oponent ever ended like this --- > :hung:

Tell me the day and time ... and no u can't touch me. :eek::D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Shit talking for racquetball. Now I've seen it all. :tongue:;)

Guest saleen351

i'm flying in a custom made raquet from NJ in two weeks. Personaly delivered by my parents.. It was carved out of a tree that was struck by lighting...

guyman, you are going down like a bunch of jews in ww2!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ohhh.....so its the dirty guidos fault that Jimmy warned ME?? Greaseball, your'e goin DOWN.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Umm.....OK.

Anything that bashes Saleen is of import here. Clubrelated or not. So stuff it.

Well, you've got to admit guys that there's tons and tons of websites and interactive forums out there dedicated to Jews and Guidos in sports -- as they are the two groups most dominant in athletics. It just doesn't seem right that they have to post that stuff here.

Just saying

Originally posted by voluptuary

Well, you've got to admit guys that there's tons and tons of websites and interactive forums out there dedicated to Jews and Guidos in sports -- as they are the two groups most dominant in athletics. It just doesn't seem right that they have to post that stuff here.

Just saying

DISCLAIMER:

Club Planet is not a bunch of stupid of people writing about cool things...it's more like a bunch of cool people writing about stupid things. If you feel stupid while reading stupid things, you might be suffering from a condition known as "amistupiditis"...also, if you use six degrees of separation...I bet you anything that you can connect raquetball playing guidos with south florida clubbing reviews..

:blank:

Originally posted by voluptuary

Just saying

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

are you serious?