Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There are forces working against me....

lyrik

I swear to God that there are strange forces working against me here and trying to prevent me from going to conference,

First there is work and OT....trying to schedule me all these crazy hours during conference...uh uh...not having it...worked them all in the weeks leading up to to get them out of the way.

Next I herniate...not 1...not 2....but 3 discs in my back...fine 10 hours in the ER...lots of silly pills...I am going.

THEN today...I am driving to work and some ass decides to cut a car off a few cars in front of me causing a chain reaction of people slamming on their brakes and I am the only car to not be able to stop and I skid and smash into an SUV in front of me. I HAVE NEVER HIT A CAR IN MY LIFE. Absolutely no damage to the SUV, but I was driving our second car...a Saturn and the whole hood is smashed up and the front end is damaged and left headlight assembly will need to be replaced. THIS IS WHAT WE WERE GONNA BE DRIVING TO CONFERENCE!

You know what......I don't give a fuck...its not gonna stop me. When I get home I am gonna jump on that damn hood until it is flat...tie it down so it doesn't pop up..tape over that light and still drive that mofo to SOBE.

Fuck these forces....dont they know who they are messin' with...

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!

Originally posted by MIRZA

That sucks, but at least you are OK!

You better to to WMC at least some of it!

I smashed my head into the friggin windshield...good thing I can't damage whats up there more than I have already with all the malted hopps and bong resin from the last 10 years....actually all that probably has formed a protective shell around my brain.

I WILL NOT MISS ON DAY OF CONFERENCE!

Originally posted by lyrik

I smashed my head into the friggin windshield...good thing I can't damage whats up there more than I have already with all the malted hopps and bong resin from the last 10 years....actually all that probably has formed a protective shell around my brain.

I WILL NOT MISS ON DAY OF CONFERENCE!

If I understand clearly, smoking weed has made you immune to car crashes...alleluya!

:D

Party onmy fellow BEAR FAN :cool:

I have to work saturday, so im going to get to Ultra right about time to see EDGAR spin........nad as for friday night im going but dont know how long I will stay till I might have to take some um um um REDBULLS to stay awake.... :D

Originally posted by happyface

Party onmy fellow BEAR FAN :cool:

I have to work saturday, so im going to get to Ultra right about time to see EDGAR spin........nad as for friday night im going but dont know how long I will stay till I might have to take some um um um REDBULLS to stay awake.... :D

Boludo, what time does Edgar come on?

Originally posted by kurtisp

LOL

What's your first car.. A Lamborgini?

Be proud of your Saturn!!

cya@conf

Nah...I am proud of that little thing...but we bought it to be a second car for work. Our other car is just an Xterra.

Damn Lyrik! That really sucks...:(

I know what you mean about those "forces". I've had a bad week as well (nothing compared to yours) but still, bad is bad....and nothing is gonna stop me from enjoying the many activites of WMC :D

Glad to hear you are ok :aright:

Oh yeah...........

GO MARLINS!!!!

2003 World Champions

:tongue:

Originally posted by lyrik

I swear to God that there are strange forces working against me here and trying to prevent me from going to conference,

First there is work and OT....trying to schedule me all these crazy hours during conference...uh uh...not having it...worked them all in the weeks leading up to to get them out of the way.

Next I herniate...not 1...not 2....but 3 discs in my back...fine 10 hours in the ER...lots of silly pills...I am going.

THEN today...I am driving to work and some ass decides to cut a car off a few cars in front of me causing a chain reaction of people slamming on their brakes and I am the only car to not be able to stop and I skid and smash into an SUV in front of me. I HAVE NEVER HIT A CAR IN MY LIFE. Absolutely no damage to the SUV, but I was driving our second car...a Saturn and the whole hood is smashed up and the front end is damaged and left headlight assembly will need to be replaced. THIS IS WHAT WE WERE GONNA BE DRIVING TO CONFERENCE!

You know what......I don't give a fuck...its not gonna stop me. When I get home I am gonna jump on that damn hood until it is flat...tie it down so it doesn't pop up..tape over that light and still drive that mofo to SOBE.

Fuck these forces....dont they know who they are messin' with...

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!

hey lyrik i feel for u my friend . ur not alone some guy hit me on my way home and now im out of a car right now . not been a good day

glad ur ok though thats all that matters.

Originally posted by CrzyC

They say bad things happen in 3's so you should have GREAT WMC then!!!

my mom told me that today when i got in a wreck i believe that statment like u cant believe

dumped by two girls and now this. . god i need some good luck :(

GET BEHIND ME SATAN...GET BEHIND ME!

Its all in the past....its Friday and in the words of the great stiff meister....it is time to hang out with your wang out....tImE tO RoCk oUt WiTh yOuR CoCk oUt!

CoLdBlOoDeD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!