serious curves

bullseye

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

i think she has a nice face.

but what i think is disturbing is that her waist is so teeny. i think that's what's so off-putting and out of proportion.

tru i feel like her torso isnt long enough for those hips too look proportioned

Originally posted by jonyquest

good.. so i'm sure she would not have a problem posting a pic up so i know from now how everything should look and be.. :)

quest, ur a very, very demanding man. but you should take my word for it about her.

Originally posted by jonyquest

let her show us all what and how everything should look.. damm bro.. you sound so worry.. if she is as fine as you claim she is let her.. she a grown woman dude...:)

:laugh: you know wats so funny here, ur actually talking :laugh:

i dont find her attractive. i think she has a great natural body as koky said but her tits sit too low on her chest b/c they are so big. i think she would look better with smaller/higher breasts. she looks kind of frumpy with those huge tits. if her breasts were a b or a c her body would be great.

her face is no better than average & her labia hang kinda low too ;)

just my opinion.

her whole body will most likely be loose in a few years. sorry for the negative perspective, just being realistic.

women seem to be very criticial of other women's bodies and thats cool we are just giving opinions here but come on ladies her body is beautiful, mabey not perfect but beautiful.

Although I think all kinds and shapes of women are sexy so I don't just think one type is beautiful.

Originally posted by gager

women seem to be very criticial of other women's bodies and thats cool we are just giving opinions here but come on ladies her body is beautiful, mabey not perfect but beautiful.

Although I think all kinds and shapes of women are sexy so I don't just think one type is beautiful.

all i'm saying is that why can't woman say ... hey she is cute... big hips.. but cute.. some guys like that.. but we have all these bitches like that Jenna Jameson lover who looks like she bit a brick herself.. and the we have all of the britney crew and all these tricks have shit we dont like... but when they post pics you dont hear guys telling ya how your nose is big. or you look like a guido.. or what not... :)

anyhow.... this bitch is not going to put her picture up because she is afraid to get the imput she gives.. you love bullshit because he likes you and or thinks you are attractive.:)

look bitch... :) put up the picture and let other bitches tell you all the things that are wrong with you and than we can have other bitches put up their picutes

:)