Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Music in Staten Island

This and every other Thursday, me and a few other DJs will throw it down in this brand new club/lounge in Staten Island called Club Zero. This party is strictly for music lovers and those that like to get down...ok?

We are doing our best to create some type of Underground House scene here in SI. This place really has a city feel to it, and in my opinion is an amazing venue. Enjoy drink specials and a full sushi bar all night long.

Ladies FREE before 11

Gentlemen $10 on "Toxa guestlist"

21 and over

For info email me at antoxa@earthlink.net or visit

http://www.iTOXA.com for more info and a flyer

Originally posted by ant8344

This and every other Thursday, me and a few other DJs will throw it down in this brand new club/lounge in Staten Island called Club Zero. This party is strictly for music lovers and those that like to get down...ok?

We are doing our best to create some type of Underground House scene here in SI. This place really has a city feel to it, and in my opinion is an amazing venue. Enjoy drink specials and a full sushi bar all night long.

Ladies FREE before 11

Gentlemen $10 on "Toxa guestlist"

21 and over

For info email me at antoxa@earthlink.net or visit

http://www.iTOXA.com for more info and a flyer

Good Luck.Sounds like its going to be a cool place to enjoy.

If it doesnt get raided for drugs/ underage drinking... there will be a huge fight inside and outside, and the owners of the place will shut the party down. I will go check it out tho... who do you guys have spinning? Besides you?

Actually I can assure you that it won't be the typical SI guido crowd, because that is not who we are promoting to. I am not sure what Oasis was, but this place seemed pretty upscale to me, more of a lounge than a club if you ask me.

Besides me, we have Stan Valo and Shaps on the decks, these guys are brooklyn based up-and-comers so I'm not sure if you have heard of them.

if the owners and promoters keep out underage drinkers and basically the drugs it can be a good place

since Cylo (drynk) and that other place on New Dorp Lane was shut down by the cops SI has not had a good place to go listen to some good dance music -

I would also try to get some SI talent in that place to spin: Richie Santana. Anthony Acid , Sal Parm, Joe Ferdico or Mike Ski

Originally posted by djaparz

if the owners and promoters keep out underage drinkers and basically the drugs it can be a good place

since Cylo (drynk) and that other place on New Dorp Lane was shut down by the cops SI has not had a good place to go listen to some good dance music -

I would also try to get some SI talent in that place to spin: Richie Santana. Anthony Acid , Sal Parm, Joe Ferdico or Mike Ski

about the SI talent, thats something we are still considering...so if the party picks up we will definitely look into that

Originally posted by djaparz

Sal Parm @ the Haunted... good times.