Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too much foreplay

Kontrol

so anyway i give my girl lots of foreplay but then we kiss and shes like more more foreplay...i mean like hours...how do i get to the point? i mean i touch her pussy and everything but she keeps wanting more foreplay...

Originally posted by Kontrol

so anyway i give my girl lots of foreplay but then we kiss and shes like more more foreplay...i mean like hours...how do i get to the point? i mean i touch her pussy and everything but she keeps wanting more foreplay...

so i understand, u mean she doesnt want u to touch her muff?

in general, those who view what comes before sex as just "what comes before sex" don't put as much effort into it, and it shows. perhaps your girlfriend senses that you are in a hurry and would rather that you pay attention to all of her and ALL of what the two of you can do (which should be something you'd want to explore ;)...), instead of just getting right to humping.

o, and another note: lots of people - men and women - need a little time to "get in the mood..." maybe she'll get in a really nasty, dirty, amazing mood, if given the chance :idea: .

Originally posted by Kontrol

just stick it in. make that move.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'd say she thinks your dick isn't sufficent enough for her. She needs alot of foreplay to get you and her worked up, then she leaves and fucks her other man that isn't packin a toothpick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sugarnspice69

whats tha matter w u, there is no such thing as too much foreplay :licker::whip2::swallow::lickit::bj::bounce::spin2:

oral I am sure never gets boring but what about havign him finger you, doesnt that get kinda sore?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ladyshady

i havent been wanting to engage in any foreplay lately..

i just wanna get right to the sex.

drooool:D

Originally posted by gabo

oral I am sure never gets boring but what about havign him finger you, doesnt that get kinda sore?

i've never come from penetration, so a lot of fingering is jest fine wit me :aright: . i agree with sugar; i don't know what this "too much foreplay" thing is. does not compute...

if any1 here studied psychology you know what the normal curve or the normal distribution is so when theres too much or too little of something it lessens arousal...but if its just enough its good...so we are toward the top 5%....and thats when i get a lil discouraged and wanna pee...so there ya go