Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vida Guerra

TheMrs

Hung out with her most of the night at Ultra yesterday...

What a nice classy lady. Very sweet and down to earth.

And how tiny!! Well, except her ass of course. That thing is amazing :eek:... but she's perfectly porportioned with the rest of her body.

I just remember someone saying on here once that she was stuck up or something like that, and she's totally not. Super cool person, and I wish her the best in her future. :)

Originally posted by themrs

Hung out with her most of the night at Ultra yesterday...

What a nice classy lady. Very sweet and down to earth.

And how tiny!! Well, except her ass of course. That thing is amazing :eek:... but she's perfectly porportioned with the rest of her body.

I just remember someone saying on here once that she was stuck up or something like that, and she's totally not. Super cool person, and I wish her the best in her future. :)

u blow her away :)

Originally posted by themrs

she was probably trying to pick you up and lick yer box

Originally posted by jackrabbit

does THEMRS have a pic ??? everyone is saying how hot she is .... i wanna check this out .... can some one send me a pic of her ???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

u have to earn that privilege newbie

Originally posted by koky

i agree themrs ... it was great hangin with vida .. shes so fuckin hott !!:eek: and looks wayyyyyyyyyy better in person !! pics comming soon :D

wtffffffffffffffffffffff i should have hung with u guys :( dammit me and my smart ideas to hear new tunes and stickin at the ultra sound stage :(