Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cytomel?

It is not as bad as once predicted. The thyroid is an amazing organ and can adjust back to normal even after years of unneeded supplementation. There are several studies which have proved this.

There are, also, some benefits of "running hot" besides increased metabolism, it increases bone density and reduces the chances of osteoporosis.

Make sure and pyramid up and down. I don't remember the exact doses, but if needed I could run a search for you.

Nautica

I heard this can really fuck you up (not everyone) but after you take it, you can never lose wieght again. I saw people that had problems with thier thyroids, and whatever they do (weights, cardio, eating right) they cant lose the weight.

I also heard that it gets you shredded if used right, but i would be too scared to fuck up my thyroid

• 1 year later...

**BUMP**

Exactly...ive heard too many BAD stories over the GOOD ones.

Thats why i went with the Clen. Not as dangerous.

Wanted to bring back an old thread to see if anybody else has an opinion on this.

I think CLEN is MUCH more dangerous. The added stress on the heart is well documented.

messing with a thyroid hormone just sounds like trouble to me. I'd rather have a little extra BF that takes more work to get rid of then fuck up my thyroid.

so just read a few things on Clen.. is that something someone could use to drop weight for a short period..say a few months? Since (as i read) its like a 24 hour ephedrine type substance....

Maybe i'm just to impatient..and if i dropped the weight with something like Clen, would it just rush back?

I'd be willing to risk using something like that to reach my weightloss goals quicker then the "safe" weightloss amounts per month...

messing with a thyroid hormone just sounds like trouble to me. I'd rather have a little extra BF that takes more work to get rid of then fuck up my thyroid.

so just read a few things on Clen.. is that something someone could use to drop weight for a short period..say a few months? Since (as i read) its like a 24 hour ephedrine type substance....

Maybe i'm just to impatient..and if i dropped the weight with something like Clen, would it just rush back?

I'd be willing to risk using something like that to reach my weightloss goals quicker then the "safe" weightloss amounts per month...

I hear what you are saying with the Thyroid but if you cycle up and then mirror the cycle when you come off, you should be fine.

I am not a big fan of CLEN as I found it to make me pretty jittery, have nasty headaches, and I didn't really see much on the results end. I was on a pretty strict diet so I think for the most part, my losses were due to that rather than the CLEN.

Lastly, messing with my heart seems to be a lot more dangerous than messing with my thyroid. Lets look at the extreme examples of messing with each. Mess with you thyroid you could end up on medication for the rest of your life. Mess with your heart, you could end up dead. Seems like a no brainer to me...

WWW.ANABOLICREVIEW.COM has great studies on each. Also check out their message boards as they have many opinions from many people who have tried the different drugs.

from steriodology.com

Clenbuterol FAQ: Everything you need to know about Clen I wrote this because of all the confusion that surrounds this drug. Enjoy.

What is Clenbuterol? Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, Clenbuterol is not FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts like adrenaline. It shares many of the same side effects as other CNS stimulants like ephedrine. Contrary to popular belief, Clenbuterol has a half life of 35 hours and not 48 hours.

Dosing and Cycling Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump and injectable form. Doses are very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere in the range of 5-8 tablets per day for men and 1-4 tablets a day for women is most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after 6-8 weeks when body temperature drops back to normal. It's anabolic/anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into consideration, the most effective way of cycling Clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine can be used in the off weeks. Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine vs DNP

Ephedrine will raise metabolic levels by about 2-3 percent and 200mg of DNP raises metabolic levels by about 30 percent. Clenbuterol raises metabolic levels about 10 percent and it can raise body temperature several degrees.

DNP is by far the most effective fat burner but many people will never use it because of the risks associated with it. It also offers no anti-catabolic benefit. Although it does have anti-catabolic effect, ephedrine short half life prevents it from being all that effective.

As far as side effects, Clenbuterol's are certainly milder than DNP's, and some would even say milder than an ECA stack. There is no ECA-style crash on Clenbuterol and many users find it easier on the prostate and sex drive. This may in part be due to the fact that Clen is generally used for only 2 weeks at a time.

Side effects

NAUSEA

NERVOUSNESS

DIZZINESS

DROWSINESS

DRY MOUTH

FACIAL FLUSHING

HEADACHE

HEARTBURN

INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE

INCREASED SWEATING

INSOMNIA

LIGHTHEADEDNESS

MUSCLE CRAMPS

TREMORS

VOMITING

CHEST PAIN

The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and increased blood pressure.

Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water and consuming bananas and oranges or supplementing with GNC potassium tablets at 200-400mg a day taken before bed on an empty stomach.

Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taken at the first signs of a headache. You may need to take double the recommended dose.

Common Uses

Post-Cycle Therapy: Clen is used post cycle to aid in recovery. It allows the user to continue eating large amounts of food, without worrying about adding body fat. It also helps the user maintain more of his strength as well as his intensity in the gym. Diet: Roughly the same as on cycle.

Fat loss: The most popular use for Clen, it also increases muscle hardness, vascularity, strength and size on a caloric deficit. For the most significant fat loss, Clen can be stacked with t3. Diet: A high protein(1.5g per lb of bodyweight), moderate carb(0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), low fat diet(0.25g per lb of bodyweight) seems to work best with Clen.

Alternative to Steroids: Clenbuterol has mild steroid-like properties and can be used by non AS using bodybuilder to increase LBM as well as strength and muscle hardness. Diet: A moderate carb, high protein, moderate fat diet work well.

Stimulant/Performance Enhancement: It can be used as a stimulant, but an ECA stack may be a better choice because of it's much shorter half-life. Diet: To take full advantage of the stimulatory effects of Clen, Carbs must be included in the diet. Keto diet do not work well in this case.

Precautions: Is Clen for you?

The same precautions that apply to Ephedrine must be applied to Clen, although some people find ECA stacks harsher than Clen. It should not be stacked with other CNS stimulants such as Ephedrine and Yohimbine. These combinations are unnecessary and potentially dangerous. Caffeine can be used in moderation before a workout for an extra kick, although its diuretic effects may shift electrolyte balance. Drink more water if you use Caffeine.

What else do I need to know?

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day.

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg

Day2: 40mcg

Day3: 60mcg

Day4: 80mcg

Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)

Day6-Day12: 100mcg

Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)

Day14: 60mcg

Day15: off

Day16: off

Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg

Day2: 80mcg

Day3: 80mcg

Day4: 100mcg

Day5: 100mcg

Day6-Day12: 120mcg

Day13: 100mcg

Day14: 80mcg

Day15: off

Day16: off

Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water: 1.5-2 gallons a day.

All brands are not equal when it comes to Clen, different brands will yield different results.

That about covers everything

Kayedup,

He asked about Cytomel, not Clenbuterol. There is a huge difference there.

As per Steroids.com

Cytomel is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid but a thyroid hormone. As a substance it contains synthetically manufactured liothyronine sodium which resembles the natural thyroid hormone tricodide-thyronine (L-T3). The thyroid of a healthy person usually produces two hormones, the better known L-thyroxine (L-T4) and the aforementioned L-triiodine-thyronine (L-T3). Since Cytomel is the synthetic equivalent of the latter hormone, it causes the same processes in the body as if the thyroid were to produce more of the hormone. It is interesting to note that L-T3 is clearly the stronger and more effective of these two hormones. This makes Cytomel more effective than the commercially available L-T4 compounds such as L-thyroxine or Synthroid. L-T3 has proven to be 4-5 times more biologically active and to take effect more quickly than L-thyroxine (L-T4)." In school medicine Cytomel is used to treat thyroid insufficiency (hypothyroidism). Among other secondary symptoms are obesity, metabolic disorders, and fatigue. Bodybuilders take advantage of these characteristics and stimulate their metabolism by taking Cytomel, which causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Body builders, of course, are especially interested in an increased lipolysis, which means increased fat burning. Competing body builders, in particular, use Cytomel during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet. Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids, the steroids become mote effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein.

To a great extent several body builders who are pictured in "muscle magazines" and display a hard and defined look in photos, eat fast food and iron this out by taking Cytomel. The over stimulated thyroid burns calories like a blast furnace. Nowadays, instead of Cytomel, athletes use Clenbuterol which is becoming more and more popular. Those who combine these two compounds will burn an enormous amount of fat. Cytomel is also popular among female body builders. Since women generally have slower metabolisms than men, it is extremely difficult for them to obtain the right form for a competition given today's standards. A drastic reduction of food and calories below the 1000 calorie/day mark can often be avoided by taking Cytomel. Women, no doubt, are more prone to side effects than men but usually get along well with 50 mcg/day. A short-term intake of Cytomel in a reasonable dosage is certainly "healthier" than an extreme hunger diet.

As for the dosage, one should be very careful since Cytomel is a very strong and highly effective thyroid hormone. It is extremely important that one begins with a low dosage, increasing it slowly and evenly over the course of several days. Most athletes begin by taking one 25-mcg tablet per day and increasing this dosage every three to four days by one additional tablet. A dose higher than 100-mcg/ day is not necessary and not advisable. It is not recommended that the daily dose be taken all at once but broken down into three smaller individual doses so that they become more effective. It is also important that Cytomel not be taken for more than six weeks. At least two months of abstinence from the drug needs to follow. Those who take high dosages of Cytomel over a long period of time are at risk of developing a chronic thyroid insufficiency. As a consequence, the athlete might be forced to take thyroid medication for the rest of his life. It is also important that the dosage is reduced slowly and evenly by taking fewer tablets and not be ended abruptly. Those who plan to take Cytomel should first consult a physician in order to be sure that no thyroid hyperfunction exists.

Possible side effects are: heart palpitation, trembling, irregular heartbeat, heart oppression, agita-tion, shortness of breath, excretion of sugar through the urine, excessive perspiration, diarrhea, weight loss, psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity." Our experience is that most symptoms consist of trembling of hands, nausea, headaches, high perspiration, and increased heartbeat. These negative side effects can often be eliminated by temporarily reducing the daily dosage. Those who use Cytomel over several weeks will experience a decrease in muscle mass. This can be avoided or delayed by simultaneously taking steroids. For the most part, since Cytomel also metabolizes protein, the athlete must eat a diet rich in protein.

L-T3 can usually be found quite easily. 100 tablets of 0.05 mg each cost approx. $40. It is unlikely that there will be fakes.

Substance: liothyronine sodium

trade Names:

Cynomel 5 mcg, 24 mcg tab,; UhImann-Eyrard CH

Cynomel 25 mcg tab.; Merrell Dow FR, Dincel TK

Cyronine (o.c.) 25 mcg, 50 mcg tab.; Major U.S.

Cytomel 5 mcg tab.; Smith Kline U.S.; Smith Kline & French Canada, NL

Cytomel 25 mcg tab.; Smith Kline Rit B, Smith Kline U.S.; Smith Kline &

Cytomel 50 mcg tab.; 50 mcg tab.; Smith Kline U.S.

Cytomel Tabs 5, 25, 50 mcg tab.; Schein U.S.

Euthroid (o.c.) 50 mcg tabl; Parke Davis U.S.

Linomel 25 mcg tab.; Smith Kline Argentina

Liothyronin 20 mcg tab.; Nycomed NO, S

Neo-Tiroimade 5 mcg, 25 mcg tab.; Made PTI

Ro-Thyronine 25 mcg, 50 mcg tab.; Robinson U.S.

T3 (o.c.) 25 mcg, 50 mcg tab.; Uni-Pharme U.S.

T3 25 mcg, 50 mcg tab.; Uni-Pharme Israel

T3 25 mcg, 50 mcg tab.; Unipharma GR

Tertroxin 20 mcg injection solution; Glaxo DK

Tertroxin 20 mcg tab.; Glaxo DK, South Africa, CZ, GB

Thybon,-forte 20 mcg, 100 mcg tab.; Hoechst G

Thyrotardin 100 mcg dry substance; Henning Berlin G Inject

Ti-Tre 5 mcg, 20 mcg tab.; Glaxo I

Tiromel 25 mcg tab.; Ibrahim TK

Tironina (o.c.) 25 mcg tab.; Abello ES

Trijodthyronin 20 mcg tab.; Nycomed S

Trijod. Sanabo 25 mcg tab.; Sanabo A

Trjodthyr- 50 50 mcg tab.; Berlin-Chemie G

Trjodthyr. Leo 25 mcg tab.; Leo ES

Possible side effects are: heart palpitation, trembling, irregular heartbeat, heart oppression, agita-tion, shortness of breath, excretion of sugar through the urine, excessive perspiration, diarrhea, weight loss, psychic disorders, etc., as well as symptoms of hypersensitivity." Our experience is that most symptoms consist of trembling of hands, nausea, headaches, high perspiration, and increased heartbeat. These negative side effects can often be eliminated by temporarily reducing the daily dosage. Those who use Cytomel over several weeks will experience a decrease in muscle mass. This can be avoided or delayed by simultaneously taking steroids. For the most part, since Cytomel also metabolizes protein, the athlete must eat a diet rich in protein.

the bold text would make me never even think of taking this stuff. Man...taking a drug to get cut only to lose muscle mass and have to roid to counterbalance that and then probably take something to counterbalance the roids...sounds like a deadly circle to walk in.

Great info tho!

I've actually done Clen several times. I did notice some side effects from it, (ie. Naussea, headaches, rapid heart rate, etc) but nothing that was unbearable.

I have several "Friends" who have stacked the two and had tremendous results. If you keep your diet rich in protein and keep hitting the gym hard while on, you don't notice a loss in muscle mass.