Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cops up in Roxy Saturday nite....

Originally posted by tony41

around 12:30 at Roxy see cops hauling off 2 guys out of the club.Word has it they were dealers.

Shit dude, how'd you get that classified information?

Kaydup, I heard the same thing, hope it isn't true..Also, JP in fact did stub his pinky toe, he was spotted by Michael Musto, and he said he had a cast on his left foot.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Shit dude, how'd you get that classified information?

Kaydup, I heard the same thing, hope it isn't true..Also, JP in fact did stub his pinky toe, he was spotted by Michael Musto, and he said he had a cast on his left foot.

I was inside when it happend.having my free open bar drinks from 11 to 12.Roxy isn't playing around.Funny how cops busted 2 people and hours later SF gets raided.Could it be Roxy was tipped off,they have a good relationship with the NYPD and the community board,so to set an example,have 2 peeps arrested...just my imo.

Originally posted by tony41

I was inside when it happend.having my free open bar drinks from 11 to 12.Roxy isn't playing around.Funny how cops busted 2 people and hours later SF gets raided.Could it be Roxy was tipped off,they have a good relationship with the NYPD and the community board,so to set an example,have 2 peeps arrested...just my imo.

could be man - as long as it doesnt give the club a bad image or have a negative effect on them i could care less. last thing in the world i want happening is roxy gettin fucked.

I hope Roxy is not hurt at all....the staff I believe is great at that place always polite and the check at the door isn't bad but it keeps the drugs out...When I've been to Roxy I always see the staff also chatting friendly with the cops so it seems the cops do have trust in that cop and they should I just hope this one problem they had this weekend won't be exploited