Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need to know stats

Originally posted by carrera69

Females who masturbate lying front or face downward are less likely to have orgasms in intercourse than females who masturbate on their backs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and they blame their inability to reach orgasm due to the men they''re with :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pandora1305

tequila above all other liquors is involved in the most humilitating sickening drunken 4 a.m. phone messages

tequila is the best way to lose thirty grand in a blink of an eye...

the last time i drank tequila, was in the summer a few of us where at fineones dads house in the backyard, pounding shots of tequila, daring me to eat grasshoppers while i was dressed like a mexican, using pepper instead of salt, naughtybabe pounding shots, melichacha pounding our heads in her breasts yelling "cum to my bossom~!" lol weird shit...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1610977

yesterday i went out for dinner wound up having a few drinks (abso-mandarin on the rocks) and wound up talking about some bs... and woke up this morning with the most humiliated/embarassed feeling... no idea why... lol odd...

sheesh

some one give djmodel some tequila

now!!

100% of liquors labeled Tequila are not made from cactus, but from agave and in order to be labeled tequila, must be produced in a specifically designated area of Mexico, in and around the town of Tequila.

bleh

that the same thing what happens to me with gin

Gin is a distilled spirit deriving its primary flavor from juniper berries and every gin producer has its own proprietary recipe of additional botanicals and other flavoring agents, which gives each gin brand its own distinctive flavor profile.

giberillin..a growth hormone..sprayed on marijuana plants will cause them to grow to corn stalk dimensions....later when the plant is dried and smoked...it will cause a coma like permanent state in humans

ask the hippies from San Fran...dumbasses...

brought to you courtesy of my 9th grd stoner bio teacher Mr. Piil

Originally posted by carrera69

bleh

that the same thing what happens to me with gin

Gin is a distilled spirit deriving its primary flavor from juniper berries and every gin producer has its own proprietary recipe of additional botanicals and other flavoring agents, which gives each gin brand its own distinctive flavor profile.

gin has a different effect on the brain then other alcohols... it tends to make ppl a lil off-beat or crazy...