Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Meeting Mixer~

queenv

Hello Y'all!:grin3: As suggested by WEYES, I've stated a thread about the meet mixer!!!:hug: So I've suggested some places, and I think we all agree that it's best to do this on a weekend?? RIght?:blah:

Now we need times/location/date.:working:

Sin

Weyes

Bluesupastar

LaLate

Tequiza

Deepfunk

********************Special Invites******************

Laughingbubble

Anotherway

Ircn

Poccnr

:phone:

Attention:

Anyone that would like to join in on this, feel free to reply! That means- YOU! I see you. :lickit:

This should be fun if everyone shows up!:party:

Post your replies! Send me a PM and I'll pass along my 411:deal:

i vote strongly against a loud place :( - i believe lava lounge is more of a loud bar-type place. how's 'bout if we go someplace that's hip and fun but where we can actually meet each other and hear each other talk? someplace where we could get a nibble to eat if we want. and where they'll let us hang around for a while :tongue: . also, a place that'll let anotherway in legally would make us breathe a little easier :aright: .

also, i'll pm those people you mentioned when we have a date, time and place set, as well as some others:

sim01

alex90028

sandiegino

Originally posted by weyes

also, i'll pm those people you mentioned when we have a date, time and place set, as well as some others:

sim01

alex90028

sandiegino

personally, very busy here.

Don't forget to invite:

badiye

happykitten

I think we are drifting from what we sort already agreed on. I think having a place where it is loud might work better. I really don't wanna fall asleep. So lets figure this out OR WE WILL NEVER MEET. Lets just decide rather then sit around and mumble over the venue.

Originally posted by lrcn

you could come to the arsenal in santa monica on wednesdays 21+ with sim_01 + special guests providing the beats. it's a pretty chill place.

COOOOOL. Will stop by maybe this wednesday.

.... Sorry if I just thread jacked :D

Originally posted by sinrider

I think we are drifting from what we sort already agreed on. I think having a place where it is loud might work better. I really don't wanna fall asleep. So lets figure this out OR WE WILL NEVER MEET. Lets just decide rather then sit around and mumble over the venue.

ok, yeah - let's decide on the place. but are you insinuating that getting to know us all would put you to sleep :( ? i'm hurt :(;) .

seriously, i hate loud places where you have to ask people to repeat themselves all the time. and i have hearing issues, as well.

i'm sorry i don't know of many places and can't come up with a better one, but i'm sure someone can think of something that's fun but that doesn't require that we shout or repeat ourselves.

p.s. sorry for anyone i forgot to mention; it's totally not personal :worry: ! the ol' brain is not what it used to be!!!

weeee!!! It is I, finally chimming in (Been occupied with all kinds of crap :screwy: some good, some not so good)

Anyway I think Sunday is a good day to meetup, but I'll be babysitting on3/28. In fact, I'll be baby sitting throughout the weekends for the next two months or so - the nieces (or cousins...I can never get the bloodline thing right) are here for the next two months and poor me got stuck with chauffer duty.

So in short - you guys decide on what's best for you all, and I'll give my A+ effort to get there. Looking forward to meeting you all - I can already imagine the "woos" and "ahhhs" and the "omg you're nothing like I imagined" expressions. Its like having 20 blind dates in one night...haha. Can't wait :D

p.s. my $0.02 on the venue - its fine if the place is loud, long as there's somewhere we can get away for a bit for some effortless talking ( I mean talking without having to shout from the top of your lung)

weeee!!! It is I, finally chimming in (Been occupied with all kinds of crap :screwy: some good, some not so good)

Anyway I think Sunday is a good day to meetup, but I'll be babysitting on3/28. In fact, I'll be baby sitting throughout the weekends for the next two months or so - the nieces (or cousins...I can never get the bloodline thing right) are here for the next two months and poor me got stuck with chauffer duty.

So in short - you guys decide on what's best for you all, and I'll give my A+ effort to get there. Looking forward to meeting you all - I can already imagine the "woos" and "ahhhs" and the "omg you're nothing like I imagined" expressions. Its like having 20 blind dates in one night...haha. Can't wait :D

p.s. my $0.02 on the venue - its fine if the place is loud, long as there's somewhere we can get away for a bit for some effortless talking ( I mean talking without having to shout from the top of your lung)

Hey Kiddy Poo's okay... Now did we want to do a dinner thing or a music and drink thing??

I find it so funny that we live in LA and Hollywood and there's so many places to go but yet we can't decide.. It doesn't bother me where we go and I'm assuming that lava lounge won't be tooo loud!.. *not like spundae or giant* So I think we'll be fine!~

So let's pick the day and time and I'm in! This week or next if fine!