Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox @ Avalon

Def amazing set by both Christian Smith as usual and Carl Cox was simply mind blowing, crowd really destroyed it for me as well. Wanted to just throw ppl out who honestly didnt belong there. Half the cocks up in there were just lookin for ass and half the hoes there just standing around tryin to look hot. I saw bitches n dudes leaving who looked like they just walked in, no sweat, no hair tussled, clothes still lookin new.........like what the fuck did you come here for n take up MY dancing space.

I think everyone summed it up quite well... :)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

....he looks to the crowd and theres like pockets of people dancing...the other 80% of the club is standin there or rubbing forehead on forehead or shaking the shit out of each other....UR 45!! STOP FUCKIN ROLLING!! DRUGS ARE NOT GOOD FOR U AT UR ADVANCED AGE!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I couldnt agree with you more!

running into GHHHOST,CKORD,NURSEGLOW were highlights being that these are cp legends lol. Im still arguing with a friend of mines who is new to clubs and trying to explian that loud music with people being excited doesnt necessrily make a great crowd or night. Someone said that you could feel the energy at centro b4 cox came on. That is soo 100 percent true. The only thing i felt while waiting for cox was damn this place is gonna get annoying. And it did.

Im thinking bout getting a tshirt that says "IF YOUR STANDING READING THIS SHIRT THAT MEANS YOUR TAKING UP MY DANCEFLOOR SPACE MOVE ON!" Hell i was standing around for the majority part of the night cause there was no energy to feed off and it was too packed with negativitiy. I dont mind if the majority of the crowd isnt into the dj but only when i have space to LOSE IT. Hey i might be guilty of slappin some ass and tits on that night cause they were everywhere and well i jsut move my hands alot lol.

i agree..there were some seriously ugly people there....but i refuse to believe u didnt c the clueless guidos runnin around like they own the place.....i love when u shove these motherfuckers and they turn into pussies right before ur eyes..all their juiced exterior is to hide that soft fuckin crabmeat interior...

werd up. Sometimes I really feel like the reason these mugs become steriod freaks is cause they soft as hell.

anyway.

Having to battle quidos for circle space when they just bump into and shit sux, and on the other hand Carl Cox and Smith are dope.

Whatever yo, i still like Avalon and always have a great time anywhere when i'm with my crew and music is good!

as i told solbeam last nite.........after the vinyl closing parties im retired..i cant deal with this shit no more...i might come out for a Cox night...or a Sinclar..or someone i really wana hear..but to subject myself to the type of torture last night was crowd-wise..no thanx...

do u know how much self control it takes for me not to punch someone in the back of the neck?

yea bro im def feeeling the same way as you..im gonna make the switch over the the lounge scene...only the ones with house dj's of course...

Originally posted by silverbull

running into GHHHOST,CKORD,NURSEGLOW were highlights being that these are cp legends lol.

:laugh:

actually my highlight was meeting you and watching you get your GROOVE on!!!! I was like, "FINALLLLLY....someone that's actually feeling the music with his body and interpreting it in such an intresting and entertaining way"

I really enjoy watching you perform/dance :)

Im thinking bout getting a tshirt that says "IF YOUR STANDING READING THIS SHIRT THAT MEANS YOUR TAKING UP MY DANCEFLOOR SPACE MOVE ON!"

hey I want one tooo!!!!

hey nurse trust me i knew you were gonna be an amazing dancer and i was right and then some. Great energy onyour part and more importantly you were having fun and happy. I hate it when people dance wth an attitude on thier face i dont get it. Dancing is fun and makes me happy. Im sure we will cross paths again soon. And when the shirts are available will make a post hehe.

hey nurse trust me i knew you were gonna be an amazing dancer and i was right and then some. Great energy onyour part and more importantly you were having fun and happy. I hate it when people dance wth an attitude on thier face i dont get it. Dancing is fun and makes me happy. Im sure we will cross paths again soon. And when the shirts are available will make a post hehe.

;):);):)

Originally posted by oldtimer

had an ok time at best... went by myself bc all my friends are in jamaica right now.. but aside from that the music was only mediocre.. i got there at around 1230 and the line was around the block past the little outisde area but the line moved relatively quickly (10 minutes) so i really can't complain about that

my only 4 complaints

1) the copious amount of dust being smoked...

2) no room to dance

3) some drunk kid hurling outside in the patio so bad that he almost slipped and busted his ass on his vomit... actually that was funny so i really cant complain.. lol

4) why the fuck do people take their shirts off and/or wear sunglasses in a NIGHTclub??? It's a nightclub people not the beach...

oh btw cuban2 thanks for the gstlist

to the people who complained about people standing around... what do you expect people to do when everyone is jammed in there like sardines... if people just started dancing not caring about who they bumped in to fights woudl start..

and did anyone see the girl with the white wifebeater without a bra on??? :eek: :eek: :eek::laugh:

Thats cause the rave scene is totally dead so BTS has nowhere to go so now theyre gonna start going to clubs to hear their dj's and smoke mad dust.Dam its a shame.I love the rave scene but the dust has gotta go yo

New to NYC, is there any spot that doesn't have shit loads of guidos and silly fuckers w/ glowsticks.

Hello that shit is so old....please let me know there's gotta be somewhere in this great city that's for the headz.