Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A real Black review....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ************69

Ahh so you say this is amusing.I've been reading the other post on this board and noticed that most of the time you alway's have some shitty comment to say.Also if you think this is where i make my friend's get real.So you get over yourself.Your addicted to replying to other's post.Try and stop let's see you......hahaha

Dude, you're exactly what's wrong with this fucking city and its scene. The attitude that you have displayed in this thread is very telling about your lack of character...

Guest showmeyotittys

bitches, let the celebration begin....

i got myself involved in this conversation because you, centro, are a handjob. you remind me of people who think that because they lease a hot car that they are better than someone with say a kia. please, shallow, i've stepped in deeper puddles. drop the ridiculous attitude that you better than people because you "own" the nyc nightlife. these clubs were here before you and they'll be here after you.

i find it my civic duty to check douche bags like you with that attitude. that's why i added my opinion. also remember this is a public board. if i want to i'll reply to everyone of your threads with an assinine remark. for now i'm done. try and resist the urge to be a prick because you think your cool. in nyc, everybody thinks their important. so that makes you the status quo.

cold blooded!

:licker:

showmeyotittys and the rest of you guy's are the one who started all the bullshit.Just because you've encounterd someone better than you.you have to talk shit.this post has gotten way outta hand.Get over it already.

If i'm such an asshole then why do you keep responding.Cuz your fascinated by me.You've just met someone who's better than you.Have fun driving your beetle while i zip by in my x5 that i paid for already...hahahha

Originally posted by smokesum

Newbies are not allowed to speak..shoosh

Listen there buddy if i were u i would slow your role, i might be new to this board but im in now way shape or form new to this sceen. So as far as your shoosh/ well u know know what u can do with it! Later lol

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Dude, you're exactly what's wrong with this fucking city and its scene. The attitude that you have displayed in this thread is very telling about your lack of character...

I agree 110%...that guy's gotta pick up some self-esteem.

Fuck New York. I'm moving to Boca Raton where there is no attitude. Just sun and relaxation. Anyone wanna join me?

Originally posted by Xtreem

Once TINA made its way over from the west coast everything started to go downhill FAST.....

I tend to disagree...........its due to the fact that people in general don't know a thing about g and abuse it.........tina has nothing to do with the problem.....i have never seen someone overdose or get carried out of a club b/c of tina.

Originally posted by showmeyotittys

centrofly, your a handjob. i wish i was cool enough to walk right into yet another whack ass jp party. you da man.

and i only have 5 posts.

yee haa..... internet cowboy rides again.

:jerkoff:

Obviously you don't get laid much or your screen name wouldnt scream showmeyotittys........that in itself is a loser right there............

Originally posted by mng5

Fuck New York. I'm moving to Boca Raton where there is no attitude. Just sun and relaxation. Anyone wanna join me?

Actually there is plenty of attitude in Boca Raton, even more so then here......i dont know who told you differently. If the world didn't have people with attitude it would be a very boring place. And seriously for all of you, if you have been partying since the hey day of palladium and arena and the old sf, its pathetic that you would stoop to the bowels of hell by fighting with an unknown person on a public message board about a club that was shut down after one night due to new clubgoers overdosing on ghb. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mng5

Actually there is plenty of attitude in Boca Raton, even more so then here......i dont know who told you differently. If the world didn't have people with attitude it would be a very boring place. And seriously for all of you, if you have been partying since the hey day of palladium and arena and the old sf, its pathetic that you would stoop to the bowels of hell by fighting with an unknown person on a public message board about a club that was shut down after one night due to new clubgoers overdosing on ghb. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by oldschool2

Listen there buddy if i were u i would slow your role, i might be new to this board but im in now way shape or form new to this sceen. So as far as your shoosh/ well u know know what u can do with it! Later lol

yea but you're new to spelling...buddy

Guest showmeyotittys

posted by deepwetkisses

"Obviously you don't get laid much or your screen name wouldnt scream showmeyotittys........that in itself is a loser right there............"

:stupid:

obviously you've never seen the chappelle show. that in and of itself is a loser right there.

"i'm rick james bitch, do somethin', show me yo titties".

maybe helps in context. either way........

:bj:

Just from a third party perspective.... your bickering is completly retarded...

No one else on this board feels the need to mention that they don't wait on line, don't pay to get in, hang out in the dj booth, etc...

Show some respect to the scene, and the people you share it with.

A person who is really a great as they say they are should be above replying to every post that bashes them...

Its suck that had to happen to a new club in new york. I feel really bad for the owners who put all that hard work and energy into Black. Because once go black you never go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!