Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visting LA, April 28-May2...

xlr8ted

I was looking for some info on clubs in LA, i'll be out there for 5 days in late April, early August..

Where to go, What nights are good, dress codes, afterhrs, closing.. Pretty much into any type of dance music...

Also looking for some info on good resturants and lounges....

Very vague post, but any help would be appriciated

Thx

Xl

well, the sticky may be old, but it's got a RIDICULOUS amount of info. check that out at the top of the page.

but you can't miss spundae. i'm not sure who'll be there, but it's got a vibe that's unmatched. it's a great space, huge patio, humongous dancefloor, kickass lights, free fruit, food outside if you get the munchies... but the vibe is the reason to go. the people there are so friendly - no snobbery allowed. people are there to have a good time, so everyone's just laid back and set to do that :D . spundae used to always have the best djs, too - unfortunately, they now have competition, dj-wise. avalon is on saturdays too and they've been pulling in some big names. but the avalon clientele are the kind of superficial peeps that give l.a. a bad name, if you ask me. check out who'll be at spundae when you're here:

www.spundae.com

as for restaurants, that needs it's own thread. vague threads like this tend not to get much of a response; you may want to start a thread for that. but el cholo has my favorite mexican at a nice but affordable restaurant. sooo good :drool: . there are a few of them, but i've only been to the one on western. but you have to eat mexican when you're out here; you'll never eat mexican food on the east coast again.

http://elcholo.com/

that's all for now!