Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight at MIA

MIRZA

Talk about short notice...I just found out now! :eek:

J/K

Well, hope to see everyone out there tonight. Myself along with Mike (MrMiami) really appreciate all the support :D

To answer some questions you guys asked:

OG will be spinning there tonight as well. He will be in the main area for the 93.1 broadcast. Mike and myself will be in the upstairs area.

I haven't decided if I will wear nice shoes or sneakers ;):tongue:

And lastly, thanks for Saleen. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all....:eek::idea:

I'm going to take a nap now.....:zzz:

See everyone tonight!

Guest brwneydtrouble

First of all, I want to apologize for the late notice, not only to you guys, but to the DJ's as well. I originally was hoping to have Chloe spin for you guys, but unfortunately she went back to Seattle early. I have been working my ass off here at the office and am not able to post during the day, so Mirza kindly posted the info for you guys.

The skinny: Eric and Mike will be spinning upstairs at 10pm while our man Oscar G is downstairs.

I want to thank all of you guys in advance for your support and hope to see a lot of you guys there. Happy Birthday Andrew!

A special thank you to Saleen, Garfield and Joe for giving us this opportunity to showcase our up and coming local talent in a unique environment as well as giving us our favorite weekend DJs a chance to play stuff they normally wouldn't in a big club. How often can we have these two ends of the spectrum in the same night?? An added bonus is the excellent food and service. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

First of all, I want to apologize for the late notice, not only to you guys, but to the DJ's as well. I originally was hoping to have Chloe spin for you guys, but unfortunately she went back to Seattle early. I have been working my ass off here at the office and am not able to post during the day, so Mirza kindly posted the info for you guys.

The skinny: Eric and Mike will be spinning upstairs at 10pm while our man Oscar G is downstairs.

I want to thank all of you guys in advance for your support and hope to see a lot of you guys there. Happy Birthday Andrew!

A special thank you to Saleen, Garfield and Joe for giving us this opportunity to showcase our up and coming local talent in a unique environment as well as giving us our favorite weekend DJs a chance to play stuff they normally wouldn't in a big club. How often can we have these two ends of the spectrum in the same night?? An added bonus is the excellent food and service. ;)

Being that this is the first night we try this, lets make it a good one! I propose a toast to friends, opportunities and many more to come!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CrzyC

Sorry I couldnt make it guys. You know I was there in my heart but my body still has bronchitis!!! :(

damm me too, and so does my friends..

i can't even smoke a j for a while...:(

with no health insurance, i gotta take it easy and just be sober and hit the gym even harder. can't even do cardio in the morning.. but i'm getting better..