Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will you see JP to listen to the music?((Vote Here))

Do you see JP to listen to the music?((VOte HERE))  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you see JP to listen to the music?((VOte HERE))

• yes..he is the sickest dj (Rip it Johnny)
    • 50/50..I love the drugs too
    • Nope...I go for the Tina and the Tits
    • I think he is junkie with no talent who caters to other junk boxes

Guest starscream
Originally posted by lelo

Spikes u forgot to list who would rather see Rick James in concert.

hahahaha dude that is too funny i love the dave chapelle show too me and my friends always say show chrlie murphy your titties..im rick james biatch lol.cool to see someone else uses that qoute too....

lolololololol Dude that was the greatest half hour in the history of comedy on TV hahahahaha. I love Rick. ITs a celebrationnnnnn. There were so many fuckin hysterical parts on that episode i cant even describe it.

Fuck your couch Niggaaa!!!! HAHAHAHA

The tie has been broken and many knew the answer we would get..Sorry Johnny but NYE was a good business investment,not an indicator of ur talent ..Ur prices were cheap to achieve volume..But the end of ur SF legacy should have told u that ur name is tired

This is the closing arguements against JP, u arrogant asshole...Good luck with black

-Disgruntled x-Jp Fan

Originally posted by bigronj61

GOING THROUGH IT VS. BEEN THROUGH IT.

*JP to his light guy.....

" Am I high, or do I keep playing the same songs over and over again?"

*Light guy.......

" I don't know man, I'm just as fucked up as you are."

:eek:

now i dont agree with most of u. I go to listen jp sober or drunk he is def the sickest but that was too fucking hilarious.

im sorry but most of you ppl on this board are just fukin dumb, most of the ppl that post on here only complain about how terrible jp is and what a crackhead he is and ull continue bringin shit up about him but than always bitch about why he is always spoken about, its simple if u dont like him ur think him or his crowd is junkies why do u care so much just dont attend his parties thats all, it just amazes me how every1 post how much he sucked the last time you herd him and sayin how ull never go again and how black sucks but you keep posting about it or say im goin to hear him spin one last time or i just wanan check out a theme party or sumthing and than ull come on here and say how much he sucked and how teher wer so many crackheads there, just keep ur opinions to ur self and dont attend his parties, i dont see why it should bother u what goes on or how he spins if u didnt attend his party its that simple

Ladies and gentleman....A johnny junkbox has spoken...Many of the people posting supported johnny in the past, but are sick of the nonsense,his bad sets, and the pathetic g-heads and tina addicts passing out on the floors of his party...it was better when people were on hits and johnny spun good music..He had one good set in the past 2 years and that was new years..all the rest sucked..Factory towards the end was so empty during regular night..because johnny sucked...stop the violence keep the peace...Dont Do Drugs !! hahaha

excellent post! you are so true...

and to answer the one above that... the reason people post on here to complain about him and his parties is because these drug addicts who go to his parties are

RUINGING THE ENTIRE NYC NIGHTCLUB INDUSTRY!!!

Because they're OD'ing, theyre drawing the city into action and once the city starts closing clubs, theyre gonna start cracking down on all of them. so maybe you dont care cause you dont listen to jp or go to exit or sf, but when your favorite club has cops in it and is under the watchfull eye of bloomberg adn his fun police, maybe you ll realize why were complaining about Jps stupid fans...