Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lying

bullseye

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lie to my girlfriends all the time about big things like fucking prostitutes and little things "no, I don't think that girl is hot"....I'm actually very good at it and even when I do get caught, I am usually able to lie my way out of it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my ex was one of those "storyteller" types who collected stories, some of which really happened to him, some of which he stole from other people through his life. i never knew if what he was telling me was true or not. whenever i would bust him he would say "yeah, but i do it for the sake of the story, it wouldn't be funny if i told it from the 3rd person"- anyway, he was so full of shit, however i ALWAYS trusted him as far as his loyalty to me went. no doubt EVER in my mind about that!!! :)

Jesus Christ I lied to my ex so much during our 4 years together that something would come up like a year after the fact and my spot would get blown up cause I forgot I lied about it and she always had a great memory but I would always manage to get her that was crazy and was wrong.

I could tell she was lying when I walked in and she was blowing some guy, and she said she wasn't.....

Dude, after all these years, you won't let this rest. I told you - we had seen the movie "Free Willy" and she was embrodiering with her mouth the words "Free Willy" on my jeans crotch when you walked in .... You really have to let this go. It's been too many years.

I've posted this before but I fucking love it:

Inspired by Chris Rock, "Bigger and Blacker"...

"about lying, who lies the most? men or women? men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies. men lie all the time, we damn lie so much its nearly a language. dats right, to call a man out for lying is like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him out for double dribble. you gotta let some shit slide. men lie all the time...you know what a man's lie is? a man's lie is like "i was at tony's house", "im at greg's house"....thats a man's lie. a woman's lie is like .... "its your baby". women are the biggest liars. all women are liars, the visual lot....you got heels, you aint that tall....you got on makeup, your face dont look like that...you got a weave, your hair aint dat long...you got a wonderbra, your titties aint that big. everything about you is a lie, and you expect me to tell the truth? fuck you."

:laugh: :laugh: