Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help From The Drunks On This Board...

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

any suggestions for tonight? any authentic Irish pubs around?

Yeah, I've been looking for the same thing. An Irish Pub playing traditional Irish music. The Playwright on SoBe is not going to be that I'm aware of. There's another Irish pub on Alton, but it's pretty small. If anybody knows of anywhere that is actually going to have Irish music, please let me know. But, I'm going to make some calls and I will report the results in a few hours.

Originally posted by coachjames

Yeah, I've been looking for the same thing. An Irish Pub playing traditional Irish music. The Playwright on SoBe is not going to be that I'm aware of. There's another Irish pub on Alton, but it's pretty small. If anybody knows of anywhere that is actually going to have Irish music, please let me know. But, I'm going to make some calls and I will report the results in a few hours.

Abby's

i just that place was ghetto...geez....:rolleyes:..i think i am hitting Scully's on Sunset...dale, go over tonight...my sis and meli are going...u can root us on as we pound the drinks...:idea:

How about you just have an Irish Car Bomb for me:idea:

Irish Car Bomb=

- 1/2 pint(s) Guiness Beer

- 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream

- 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey

Enjoy!!!:pint:

Guest laurensmacmia

The Playwright on 12 and washington. Fantastic Irish pub owned by many Irish men some right from cork! Honestly Ive lived in MIA my whole life and this is the best Irish pub there is here...I promise! proabably going to be really packed but if your on the beach check it out!

man i know times are rough with the women man...but dont start switching teams like Chaflas...next thing u know u will have that gaypub.com as ur homepage too...;)

There is no help for him.. let it go.

Originally posted by sotuchick

so mrmatas2277 where did you go last nigh?

Hope you had fun!!!

u dont wanna know...:laugh: ...i am pretty sure Sunnyhost will chime in any min. now...i called her and i told her where i was...lets just say i had to wait like 5 mins for her laughter to subside, for me to talk to her...;)