Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
xlr8ted

What STD's have you had?

Originally posted by ou812

Even with random bathroom stall sex with strangers, c'mon, you're pulling my leg.

He wasnt a stranger....I thought I already made that clear....

Im serious I never have had any STD's....I use protection, and when I havent its cause I was in a long term relationship and didnt need to.....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Lets be honest here people, how many std's have you had...

Only the one your momma gave me that one night at the SoundFactory downstairs bathroom, but like Deefex said, Robitussin got rid of it right away!!!

Originally posted by trueqwest

Only the one your momma gave me that one night at the SoundFactory downstairs bathroom, but like Deefex said, Robitussin got rid of it right away!!!

OMG THATS LIKE SO FUNNY, LIKE I'M SO SO MAD NOW, YOU GOT ME GOOD. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT TO ME, I'M LIKE SO PISSED OFF, BUT IT WAS SO FUCKIN FUNNY THAT ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH. YOU REALLY GOT ME GOOD, I CAN'T EVEN COME UP W/ A REPLY TO TOP THAT....

Originally posted by trueqwest

Do you know Kosta???

Not only did you opt for the pathetic 8th grade mother joke, you finished it off by stealing someone elses comment from this thread.

You receive a big fat ZERO for your work, please leave CP now you are taking up space.....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

When registering on CP, if you press New Jersey @ the "City Selector" screen, do you automatically get issued a pamphlet on horrible mother jokes?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: