Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally :)

Bling

got my car back after two weeks in the damn shop :( they forgot to put some chrome tip on my exhaust pipe so i have to bring it in sat real quick again ugh :(

i miss my car rental damn my car feels small. oh well time to sell this mofo its brought nothing but bad luck :(

Originally posted by Bling

got my car back after two weeks in the damn shop :( they forgot to put some chrome tip on my exhaust pipe so i have to bring it in sat real quick again ugh :(

i miss my car rental damn my car feels small. oh well time to sell this mofo its brought nothing but bad luck :(

Blingster . . . please tell me what this post has to do with:

NIGHT: clubs, bars, nocturnal happenings > Miami >

Thank you . . .

So, Bing, you are telling me that you actually WAITED for the CP server to load a page so you could post this?!?!? WTF?!?!?!

BTW...Yes, I know I spelled your name wrong...please refer to me as CrzyC until you can spell mine right! Thanks! :)

Originally posted by CrzyC

So, Bing, you are telling me that you actually WAITED for the CP server to load a page so you could post this?!?!? WTF?!?!?!

BTW...Yes, I know I spelled your name wrong...please refer to me as CrzyC until you can spell mine right! Thanks! :)

:laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

Please stop posting your personal shit. Nobody really cares...or at least I don't :rolleyes:

If you don't like what the kid posts then don't read his stuff. He is free to write whatever the hell he feels like writing. You're also free to read what you please. So next time instead of wining like a little bitch you might wanna try skipping his posts:idea:

...sheesh:rolleyes:

Originally posted by caliliz

If you don't like what the kid posts then don't read his stuff. He is free to write whatever the hell he feels like writing. You're also free to read what you please. So next time instead of wining like a little bitch you might wanna try skipping his posts:idea:

:laugh: :laugh: thats a valid point :cool::idea: :idea:

Originally posted by Bling

Nice!!! The good ol' Bling is back! :aright:

:blown:

:D

Your right in some respects and Wrong in others ......unfortunatly it's posts like this that make me at time have to go to PAGE 2 or 3 at times to find "relevent" posts ...that's ridiculous.

*CP as of late has been diluted way too much with BS .

who are you?

in any case, fuck you! :D

Originally posted by laliux

who are you?

in any case, fuck you! :D

wow...did you come up with that all by yourself???

in any case, it doesn't matter who i am, like all of you, i'm just somebody who reads these boards thats all. I was just posting my $.02....unlike you liliux, i don't loose sleep over someone's opinion or comments.

some people take this board stuff too seriously..

;)