Clubplanet Nightlife Community

morning radio...

dgmodel

omg Z100 is the WORST THING ive ever heard... theyre horrible, corny, and just dumb... their sketches suck, their conversations to each other sound rehearsed, and they set up jokes worse than sitcoms... roundhead or something, and the other guy bell or something the worst... pls kill yourself... thank you... annoyed listener...

i rarely listen to radio, but this morning i caught some shit, and between this and that asshole balthazar on ktu i was tearing my hair out...

yea they do suck...howard is the only thing to listen to and he is getting annoying...i only have a 15 min ride to work and usually i get in the car at the time he starts his 1 hr long commercial or he is talking about getting thrown off the air...i listen to him because he is funny...now he is bitching like an old jewish woman...

...i hate baltazar's laugh...he should be put down like a lame animal...ktu's morning show is the worst...i can take z100 for a little at a time...plj is actually pretty funny...and stern is...stern....but either way my commute is only about 15 minutes and i dont have a radio at work so it dont matter much...

most of the NY morning radio shows are bad, especially when you've experienced some of the morning formats in other cities like Miami, LA, and even Seattle. In fact, for the most part, I'm not happy with the radio station selection here in NYC- too much redundancy, not enough variety.