Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sparks are flying....

xlr8ted

I love when I meet a beautiful young woman and sparks fly... I always enjoy a summer evening at the beach w/ a young lady, so romantic... Sparks make me feel like a young fella again, when love meant something to people, unlike now, people think love is great sex and alcohol.... If you ever feel these sparks, hold onto to them for all they're worth!!! Never take sparks for granted, and cherish this person you have sparks with.

Thanks

Wally Sparks

heeh, you´re single aren´t you?

sparks can be two-sided when you´re not ;)

i have this female friend who is also a very close friend to my girlfriend. she has a boyfriend too, but when the four of us are out there are always mad sparks flying between the girl and me. it´s like i´m emotionally and sexually attracted to my gf, and to this girl i´m only sexually attracted, but strong. same for her.

it´s kinda fun. the four of us are in a bar at a table, and i say when i´m done i´ll go to the bar and get some new drinks. next thing i know i feel her hand on my cock, massaging it through my pants. i smirk, look next to me where she´s sitting and ask her what she has in mind. she says in my ear "i want to see how you go to the bar with a hardon".

great girl. already made out with her and my gf at once, but my gf doesn´t want to take it further. says the jaleousy if she´d see me fuck her would drive her mad. now when i´m drunk or at some party, there is always big temptation to get it on with her, like REALLY big. mad tension. i pulled myself together every time till now and it´s hard.

so tension or the spark is good, but hard when you´re actually in a relationship cause you cannot (or shouldn´t ;) ) follow through.

her boyfriend doesn´t know of this at all, he even got jaleous when my gf and his gf kissed (just for a second). totally freaked out with jaleousy :/

Yes i'm single, and looking for sparks in all the wrong places.

I hope your girl doesn't see the sparks!!! Women can usually pick up on sparks between a man and a woman, more than a man could detect sparks... As long as the sparks are innocent sparks, then there should be no problem. If you persue the sparks and the "sparker" and the "sparkee" have relations, then you've got a problem.. sparks sparks sparks....

Originally posted by kaydup

Is anyone gonna read that??

Originally posted by jtk4

that will not turn out good at all.

wait unless your german, then everything will be fine. You germans are some freaky motha fuckers

:laugh:

Originally posted by jtk4

that will not turn out good at all.

wait unless your german, then everything will be fine. You germans are some freaky motha fuckers

when i lived in englad....i dated this german chick..she wanted me to fuck her on her period...i was so grossed out..she couldnt understand, she said all german men do it.:confused:

Originally posted by podes881

when i lived in englad....i dated this german chick..she wanted me to fuck her on her period...i was so grossed out..she couldnt understand, she said all german men do it.:confused:

This is why god invented the towel my friend..

sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... i know i've done it before and i'm positive there will be other times.. am i the only one aside from tastey who banged out girls on their period??

I love when I meet a new guy and there are sparkes. Like just touching hands is exhilerating. The first stages of a relationship can be the best. That total high you get from being with someone new and exciting. You can't get enough of them. It sucks when that wears off. Ok ciao bellos

Paige:D

Originally posted by podes881

i dont messa around with the heavy flow days, but usually just put a towel under her and make sure she's on bottom (top + gravity = disgusting mess). And try to do it in her bed whenever possible... ;)