Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright...so lets say that...

druwishprincez

...youre laying in bed with your sig. other, or whoever....and its about an hour before they have to get up to get ready to go to work, and you just wanna roll over and fuck them...theyre obviously aroused too, but it also seems as if they want to keep sleeping. Now theyve told you before that they like when you "take what you want" and they say that 9 out of 10 times they also are in the mood to have sex, when you want to. So....do you respect the fact that this might be a time when they want to keep sleeping, do you roll over and rip their clothes off, or do you maybe wait and see if they make any moves on you (knowing that they like it more when you take control in that type of situation, but youre also more submissive than dominant) ?

And guys...do you like it when a girl just rolls over and rips your clothes off and starts fucking you?? Or do you like to be the one to initiate things??

to the 2nd question, both

first question, just ask me, see wat i say, most guys wouldnt say no. when ur horny ur horny. sometimes she wasnt even thinkin sex til she saw that i had morning wood. i've wokin up lots of times and her hand is wrapped around my wood. but i do prefer to let her sleep, she works alot and goes to school to. we make it up later.

Originally posted by bullseye

to the 2nd question, both

first question, just ask me, see wat i say, most guys wouldnt say no. when ur horny ur horny. sometimes she wasnt even thinkin sex til she saw that i had morning wood. i've wokin up lots of times and her hand is wrapped around my wood. but i do prefer to let her sleep, she works alot and goes to school to. we make it up later.

See thats the thing he works hard so I dont wanna disturb him if hes sleeping, but I know he likes it when I take control. But I would feel bad if he DID want to sleep and we only had sex because I wanted to...

Originally posted by linabina

:laugh: this exact situation happened to me last weekend...

i didnt know what to do! so i let him sleep... and we got at it when we were both awake and ready :D

yeah see that could work on the weekend....But I usually want it more than just twice a week.....and hes all about the morning sex, so the time I have to get it on during the weekdays is during that time....so I guess Ill just have to rip his clothes off and get at it....too bad for him if he doesnt want it...relationships are about compromise :D

Originally posted by druwishprincez

yeah see that could work on the weekend....But I usually want it more than just twice a week.....and hes all about the morning sex, so the time I have to get it on during the weekdays is during that time....so I guess Ill just have to rip his clothes off and get at it....too bad for him if he doesnt want it...relationships are about compromise :D

I don't understand...if he's all about the morning sex than what the fuck is the problem?

Originally posted by nomembername

I don't understand...if he's all about the morning sex than what the fuck is the problem?

He likes sex in the morning, but Im never sure if hes actually in the "mood"

theyre obviously aroused too, but it also seems as if they want to keep sleeping.

Thats the problem.....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

This thread sux, just fuck him... he'll say no if he doesn't want to..

Wow that was tuff...

Next horrible question.

ease up....I was just curious about peoples opinion on that type of stuff and what they would do if they were in that situation.....damn!