Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mixer (March 28th@Lava Lounge)

sinrider

Originally posted by ShortyStar

Deepfunk... Noooooooooooooo.. :( I'm not going if he's not going... nah just kidding .. I'll still go... Have fun at your show!!

Sinrider.. if you drop the 20's I will pick them up and I WILL keep them.. :D

As long as you wear your short skirt I will drop dough.:D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, hey, i just thought i'd clear something up before the meetup :) . my name is pronounced:

w + bp27.gif

like "wise." that's where the "wisdom of the day" (which is totally tongue-in-cheek, by the way :D ) came from. it's through observation (among other things, like experience) that we gain wisdom, etc., etc.; that's why i have an owl as an avatar, blahblahblah... most people think it's pronounced "way-ess" at first, so i'm just sending out a heads up :) .

Originally posted by deepfunk

now i might have to be in orange county all day for one show:

orange county show

and back to hollywood for another show at the troubadour that night:

hollywood show

busy sunday for me! this new job is 24/7

What do you actually do? Are you in a BAND?:eek: I love.... love. lust.. band memebers!;) ::squeezes panties dry::

Okay- so SINRIDER is the only guy in the Heezy!?!? :idea: Orgy?:laugh:

Lalate- you suck! :( I'lll see you on Saturday- won't miss it for the world!! I'll RSVP!:hat:

ShortyStar- you & ShortCakes aka SmellyCakes can do a Height-off!! :laugh: I think you should tie the ballon to your hair like TGIF! :D

Originally posted by queenv

Lalate- you suck! :( I'lll see you on Saturday- won't miss it for the world!! I'll RSVP!:hat:

There is a slightttt chance. Just, kidnap my booty Sunday morning and I'll have no choice :D

What do you actually do? Are you in a BAND?:eek: I love.... love. lust.. band memebers!;) ::squeezes panties dry::

Here, backup singer in a Madonna coverband. I do performances in people's showers for free

j/k

Ton of my friends are in bands or djs ... some will be at the party. Some are performing for parties for Fashion Week.

i sent pms about the meetup to the following (in alphabetical order):

alex90028

bassbiznatch

djslimshaney

globalgroovin

happykittn

laughingbubble

lrcn

phobik

poccnr

sandiegino

sim01

steviediggler

tequiza

tylerprod

zstarprod

if i forgot anyone, i'm sorry :worry: , and it's totally a mistake on my part!!! all are invited. if anyone can think of anyone i forgot, please pass the word along :D !

How long are you guys staying there? I might be running late. I have I have to work till 7:30, but I'll see if I can get out at 7:00pm.

Don't leave without meeting muah!

Sh*t! By then we be drunk.:D I' ll be there for a couple hours!