Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Planning a trip to Ibiza, need HELP!!!!

I am planiing a trip to either Ibiza or Greece(prob ibiza b/c i have been to greece many times before). Have a few questions:

1. do i transfer in spain for a flight to ibiza or boat ride there?

2. can anyone recommend hotels that are on the beach and close to all the nightlife?

3. between middle of july to middle of august, when is it best time to go?

4. how many days should i stay before i lose my mind?

thanx!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I went once last year and had a great time. I went on Priceline and got relatively cheap tickets ($600). We flew into Madrid, had about a five hour lay-over, than flew into Ibiza.

We stayed at Jet Apartments, which is connected to Bora Bora Beach Club (you have to see it to believe it). That is in Playa D'Bossa. Right down the block from Space.

Definitely rent a car (make sure it is a stick shift--much cheaper). You'll be able to get everywhere within a 15 min. drive.

Get a cheap BA (british airways) flight to gatwick and then fly one of the charter companies to Ibiza thay offer the flight and room in a deal, try to get a apartment in playa en bossa (hotel jabeque is very good) and your all set. oh yeah stay for atleast 10 days trust me on this one(allows for a cpl of recup days) like he said above rent a car.

I went with a tour group called "Bring it on tours". I'd suggest going down with them for your first time. Its a little expensive, but I think its worth it just to have a helping hand. They find the hotel, airfare, hook you up with dinners and vip to some clubs like privelige and pacha.

I believe its http://www.bringitontours.com

If thats wrong, search google

if u get a chance go in the beginning of june (that's when i went - plus u hit all the opening parties!!)

i flew roundtrip to barcelona (stayed there couple of days - y not??) and then 50 min local plane co ride to ibiza

car is helpful....but dont' think necessary u could catche extremely cheap buses by day and taxi is not so bad by night

although didin't stay right in the center...still hotel was right on the beach (talamanka) - v. cheap! forget name...if u really interested could look it up

also!!! if you r planning to go to particular club....look for promoters on street by the port (center) and compare what they offer - you could buy little fliers from them...get a better price for entrance..sometimes includes drinks......

1. do i transfer in spain for a flight to ibiza or boat ride there?

2. can anyone recommend hotels that are on the beach and close to all the nightlife?

3. between middle of july to middle of august, when is it best time to go?

4. how many days should i stay before i lose my mind?

A-1 - spain fly

A-2 - Jetapartments (playa del bossa)

A-3 end of july( i prefer lat aug or closing parties)

A-4 7 days wasnt enough but 10 would be pushing it.. actually the isalnd is very relaxing and is a great place to live.... i know people who went on vacation & never left.