Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WeeD

housedog

Does anyone else leave their weed in the freezer? You know how when you leave it out at room tempature it dries out and turns to dust? If you leave it in the freezer it will always stay fresh. I have been doing it for the last few months.

LadyShay do you still puff? If and when we ever meet the L is on me ;) You are one of the only people I remember from those High treads we use to have.

Yep those glass jars that your supposed to keep sugar in then in the fridge. How about orange peels? Is that a myth or is it true. Did it once and my shit just tasted like oranges.

My roommate wet some napkins and put a 1/2 oz in a zip lock bag. Little did he know that the napkins had some sort of anti-bacteria shit on them, we started getting way too fucked up and had mad headaches. Took like two or three times before we figured it out. :laugh: :laugh:

I am a serious pothead, but i'm starting to hate smokin, i just can't get high anymore. It sux. All i get is oh man this is the best shit you will ever smoke, i'm like ok, heard this a million times and everytime not much, fuck!!! I need to take like a 2 month break from it.

Originally posted by badssc

I am a serious pothead, but i'm starting to hate smokin, i just can't get high anymore. It sux. All i get is oh man this is the best shit you will ever smoke, i'm like ok, heard this a million times and everytime not much, fuck!!! I need to take like a 2 month break from it.

u've killed ur tolerance. lay off for awhile & when u spark again, it'll b like the first time!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually if you put a lemon peel (just a little slice) it will keep your weed from drying out AND, better yet, if your weed has already dried out, throwing a lemon peel in the bag will re-hydrate it. I use a zip lock and suck all the air out to avoid mold but I've never had a problem with mold, I just do that as a precautionary measure.