i posted about this 3 years ago..

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

hood...

hey kaydup: if u want the thread to die so badly... why the fuck do u reply to it?

It really doesnt have much with me posting on it, until really right now. Because if you look back there is fucking 3-4 pages of pure BS.

All I am saying is you prob got your answer/attention you wanted in the first 12 posts and the rest is pure CRAP.

If you want to pierce your clit, or pierce your ass, do whatever just this thread needed to DIE badly.

On a side note I am worried about what CP has done to you, Before CP you were a virgin and now you are looking to pierce your drapes. You need to leave CP before you end up on a kitchen counter in a diaper eating a pop tart for a photo......

I worry ya know....

I highly doubt CP was a of THE reason for her changing as a person....she's been on here for a few years and has grown up a lot I'm sure...Do not judge her and make such assumptions as to what and who has shaped her thoughts, actions, decisions.....

Originally posted by kaydup

It really doesnt have much with me posting on it, until really right now. Because if you look back there is fucking 3-4 pages of pure BS.

All I am saying is you prob got your answer/attention you wanted in the first 12 posts and the rest is pure CRAP.

If you want to pierce your clit, or pierce your ass, do whatever just this thread needed to DIE badly.

On a side note I am worried about what CP has done to you, Before CP you were a virgin and now you are looking to pierce your drapes. You need to leave CP before you end up on a kitchen counter in a diaper eating a pop tart for a photo......

I worry ya know....

cp has done nothing to me thanks. i love how u people think u know what my life is like b/c u read my posts on a messageboard... and b/c i may come here for advice... i wanted to do this 3 years ago when i was barely even posting on cp... cp has nothing to do with me losing my virginity... i just happened to come to that point in my life while still posting on this board... can u people please just stop judging me and assuming things about me b/c ur wasting ur damn time... all i asked for was ADVICE on getting this piercing... some kind of info sort-of first hand... i wasnt searching for attention... but im glad u guys thought that was my point so instead u give me all the negative attention in the world :rolleyes:

whatever. some people make cp miserable. ive been on this board for years and loved it when i first came here. all the chill people r gone and now the board is infested with people trying to ruin it for everybody. if u have no advice for me concerning my question.... then leave it alone. and move on to the next thread.

i have no idea why i even waste my time here...

maybe dgmodel can shed some light ;):laugh2:

Originally posted by Mystify22

I highly doubt CP was a of THE reason for her changing as a person....she's been on here for a few years and has grown up a lot I'm sure...Do not judge her and make such assumptions as to what and who has shaped her thoughts, actions, decisions.....

No shit!!! wow..:laugh:

cp has done nothing to me thanks. i love how u people think u know what my life is like b/c u read my posts on a messageboard... and b/c i may come here for advice... i wanted to do this 3 years ago when i was barely even posting on cp... cp has nothing to do with me losing my virginity... i just happened to come to that point in my life while still posting on this board... can u people please just stop judging me and assuming things about me b/c ur wasting ur damn time... all i asked for was ADVICE on getting this piercing... some kind of info sort-of first hand... i wasnt searching for attention... but im glad u guys thought that was my point so instead u give me all the negative attention in the world :rolleyes:

whatever. some people make cp miserable. ive been on this board for years and loved it when i first came here. all the chill people r gone and now the board is infested with people trying to ruin it for everybody. if u have no advice for me concerning my question.... then leave it alone. and move on to the next thread.

i have no idea why i even waste my time here...

maybe dgmodel can shed some light ;):laugh2:

Ok easy there killer take a deep breath, and re-read it and laugh.....Joke do I really think cp changed you, no :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Ok easy there killer take a deep breath, and re-read it and laugh.....Joke do I really think cp changed you, no :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's ok Kaydup...it's the middle of the week and some people must have forgotten what the word SARCASM means. Unless I am wrong and you really do think there is a chance of lina doing a photoshoot in her kitchen in the near future

:blown:

its just annoying.... sarcasm or not... i cant even ask a question anymore without it fuckin turning into 5 pages of worthlessness

cp hasnt changed me... cp has just changed and thats what makes me mad...

that is all :D

thanks to those who helped me out here ill let u know when i do it... everyone else, :finger:

Originally posted by nomembername

It's ok Kaydup...it's the middle of the week and some people must have forgotten what the word SARCASM means. Unless I am wrong and you really do think there is a chance of lina doing a photoshoot in her kitchen in the near future

:blown:

Well the photshoot is really up to her, however I would really advise against it

its just annoying.... sarcasm or not... i cant even ask a question anymore without it fuckin turning into 5 pages of worthlessness

cp hasnt changed me... cp has just changed and thats what makes me mad...

that is all :D

thanks to those who helped me out here ill let u know when i do it... everyone else, :finger:

Ok ok ok fine... What's your question??