Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening of 'Foundation'-Fridays at SPIRIT 3/26!!!

i thought i was the only guy in NYC who knew antoine clamaran...by the way to all the fans of antoine check out Radio FG from France every thursday from 3-4 and every saturday from 5-6...antoine lays down a killer set every week...w w w. r a d i o f g.c o m

hes so sickkkk...andy u rock man even though i never met ya....and im also looking forward to hearing my buddy serge kill it out there....ivano bellini also surprised the hell out of me at the juicy filtered party in Miami...unreal set...should be some night....fuck sander k at crobar...who wants to hear a mix of come as u r by nirvana (haha...in all honesty hes off the hook too but rock songs shouldnt be made into house songs)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

thank u thank thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GODDDDDDDDDDDDD IS FINALLY COMIN TO NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and anthony pappa for openin nite..HOLLLLLLLLLLLLA

:laugh:

I knew you were going to flip when u saw this...

see u there killa, Joe...u got to come find me as well that night...I been looking forward to Clamaran for a looooooong time!

gonna be a ridiculous night :D

Originally posted by duke04

for reduced list mention that your with the TELEGRAPH party!! Foundation is going to be a new force in the club scene....be apart of it.

Please check your PM's

anyone on this board that needs a list can use the Clubplanet guestlist at the door.....

Opening Night is finally here!!!

What a great beginging to what is sure to be a great party.

Come out and check out 4 djs that are at the top of their game.

AstroGLyde- just signed onto John Diggers Bedrock label, and fresh off a kickass set at the Bedrock party at the WMC... speaking of kick ass sets at the Bedrock party...

Randall Jones- Tigerhook's own- making what will be a triumphant return to the Big Apple. His set at Nerve, opening night was nothing short of insane. Fortier is a great dj, but on that particular night, i did not want randall to leave the decks - even for diggers. The man was possessed.. and promises to do the same TOMOROW NIGHT!

Anthony Pappa- hasnt been to ny since that debaucherous night in May, when he absolutely tore the Pinky Room a new one.

Pappa is pumped, and will not dissappoint- he never does, thats why he was chosen as Nubreed artists- and that is why he is a SPIRIT resident.

DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS PARTY!!!

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Best of luck tonight Andy and Steve. CF still loves you guys.

:D

thanks man...

I got to stop by one of these days to say hi to ya.

I was there a few weeks ago, looked for ya, but you were mad busy Duke said.