Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your ex

bullseye

Get back with your ex? Hmm, difficult one.

The fact that you've shared so many things over a long period might make it easier for you to sleep with them on a one-off occasion, if you're both still not with someone new. Or even if you are with other people, more time invested together = more comfy, less self-conscious intimacy. Probably the best type there is!

I learnt a lot from my mistakes. I wish I hadn't made so many! But if he was willing to take me back, as the new person I am, having learnt from our experience and the time after, I would go for it! Life is too short to cut people out of your life for good. Take things as they come :) But this time I'm going for more than just a pretty boy! :P

Guys once they have made a decision to dump a girl, probably experience a little guilt but then just get over it. Although when a girl has been dumped by someone, the regrets, anger, bereavement, self-blame, and lowest of the low self-esteem that follows after true love is just too great to forgive. For me it is. I went through hell in trying to forget him, and did a lot of stupid things because I felt like shit.

So then again, someone who broke my heart & even unwittingly made me feel like the most worthless thing on Earth probably isn't worth the effort. It doesn't look good for a girl to chase after a guy who dumped her, and most girls are hot property once they regain that lost confidence, and go for a guy does care for them. Instead of going back to someone who didn't care enough to try and keep you and the relationship going.

Thought about relationships a while. And figured that ending one is the "easy way out" for most people. In most cases, taking the effort to change old ways and work at a relationship is too much hassle unless you're truly in love. If one person couldn't make that minor effort, maybe they simply don't love you, and you gotta get over it.