Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Bling Reviews Thread...

renzo2

Ok Bling, so this is how we're gonna do it. Check it!

This is now the OFFICIAL thread for all your non-clubbing reviews from here on out. So any marvelous trips to Kinko's, American Idol concerts, Beach Boys concerts, adventurous trips to the ice cream shop, trips down your hallways, new Diesels commentary, etc....etc..will NOW GO ON HERE!

This way, this thread will just keep getting bumped and everyone will know where your reviews are. Any questions? Come on, don't be shy. Now's the time to ask. Remember, there are no such things as stupid questions. It's the people that ask them that are stupid.

:laugh:

Just kidding, bitch! ;)

Would it count if I reviewed how my golden lab took a dump in the middle of the field by the electric post that neighbors the next apartment complex where those kids with the pony tails and afros come over from and hide behind the shelter by the pool to smoke weed everyday while the security guard joins them and tell them they need to come back with more? :confused:

:tongue::D

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Would it count if I reviewed how my golden lab took a dump in the middle of the field by the electric post that neighbors the next apartment complex where those kids with the pony tails and afros come over from and hide behind the shelter by the pool to smoke weed everyday while the security guard joins them and tell them they need to come back with more? :confused:

No, I enjoyed that review.

Keep 'em coming! :hoparound

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

:eek::laugh: :laugh: