Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Embarrassing Girl Shaving Question

millie19

Guy I was with preferred silky smooth, hairless. So I tried, and failed abysmally.

Options & Problems (does anyone know how to overcome

these?) - the details I'm putting have a high groce factor

- Clean razor/Epilator + moisturiser - pubes grow back immediately, and irritate the skin - does anyone else get that?

- Home Wax - just painful, icky, and doesn't work

- Brazilian Wax - expensive and embarrassing, probably the best way

- Depilatory creams - they don't seem right for this sensitive area, apparently cause stinging/rash :(

What have people tried that works?

Do guys really care?

I know a brazilian lady that charges $20 dollars, goes to your house and the price includes a brazilian (buttocks and all).

I used to go to Unikwax and it was $35 for the same thing she does to me for less money. My advice try to put up with the pain, the results are incredible; the more you do it the less hair wiil come out.

Originally posted by millie19

Guy I was with preferred silky smooth, hairless. So I tried, and failed abysmally.

- Clean razor/Epilator + moisturiser - pubes grow back immediately, and irritate the skin - does anyone else get that?

- Depilatory creams - they don't seem right for this sensitive area, apparently cause stinging/rash :(

Do guys really care?

well if you dont like the waxing then it looks like youre just going to have to stick with the shaving....As long as you do it at least everyother day you should be fine....You get good results, as long as you go against the "grain" it should turn out really smooth. The only problem with that is, is you might, depending on how sensitive your skin is, get a lil bit of razor burn. The best way to prevent that is to NOT use disposable razors and dont let too much time go by before you change the blades. Happy shaving :D

Originally posted by millie19

Do guys really care?

I can't believe you made that list..