Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This should make Saleen happy...

macboy

Guest saleen351

I"m down at the gun shop using my wireless palm pilot to post..

my biggest two issues with these spics are:

1. how come people from hati, get kicked out, and not the dumb cubans? a spic is a spic is a spic... who cares where they are from, let em all in, or none in..

2. many cubans tell me, that the vast majority of cubans in cuba support castro... how dumb is the population of cuba?

Prop 46 must pass!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

1. how come people from hati, get kicked out, and not the dumb cubans? a spic is a spic is a spic... who cares where they are from, let em all in, or none in..

2. many cubans tell me, that the vast majority of cubans in cuba support castro... how dumb is the population of cuba?

SUICIDE IS BAD !!!

Well Saleen you want to know why Cubans get to stay here b/c we are everywhere period, accept it, press F13 and Shut Up; it is pretty simple. I thought you'd be able to realize it.

There are Cubans in congress like Ileana Ross, Diaz-Balar etc. These people had influenced the way this country makes certain rules (see how powerful those fucking Cubans are beotch?). I am not in the mood to waste my time making you see what your dumb ass apparently can't understand.

What I am going to tell you is that the majority of Cubans who live in the island support Castro because they don't have another option. Did you know Saleen that if you are against the government you can spend the rest of your live in jail??? Learn about my culture before you open you dirty mouth…

Thank you for your attention.

Originally posted by sotuchick

These people had influenced the way this country makes certain rules (see how powerful those fucking Cubans are beotch?).

Wait - "had influenced" - does that mean that they don't anymore?

Originally posted by sotuchick

the majority of Cubans who live in the island support Castro because they don't have another option.

Live "in" the island??? How do you live in an island?

And - The cubans that I know (the real ones that actually LIVE in Cuba) - admit that communism is not perfect, but they like it.

Guest saleen351

behind the scenes, more and more cubans and latins are embarrased of what has become of miami and their people...

There is no denying the corelation between, crime, poverty, curruption and the latin population..

If you like, check in the drama board, Miami is ranked #3 place for crime in the USA.. Way to go, you latins must be sooooooooooooooo proud.....

There is no denying the corelation between, crime, poverty, curruption and the latin population..

If you like, check in the drama board, Miami is ranked #3 place for crime in the USA.. Way to go, you latins must be sooooooooooooooo proud.....

FYI: by the year 2050 "whites" will be the minority...Latins will be the majority, as per last yrs. Census...in other words: LEARN SPANISH SALEEN...:tongue:

Guyman ur statement couldnt be further from the truth...most of the people that DO support Communism are those that get "special" privileges from the govt' or hold some sort of public job...i can give u a list of people who DO NOT llke the govt' and would much rather be in a free society if they could get up and leave...granted when i say "get up and leave" i mean bring their families along with them...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Guyman ur statement couldnt be further from the truth...most of the people that DO support Communism are those that get "special" privileges from the govt' or hold some sort of public job...i can give u a list of people who DO NOT llke the govt' and would much rather be in a free society if they could get up and leave...granted when i say "get up and leave" i mean bring their families along with them...

The real Cubans that I know of course are the "special" privileges group. Come on Matas - you know what side of the VIP rope that I hang out on.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i can give u a list of people who DO NOT llke the govt' and would much rather be in a free society if they could get up and leave

would that include members of the elite alpha 66 special forces unit...... :laugh:

sorry dude, had to throw that in there

behind the scenes, more and more cubans and latins are embarrased of what has become of miami and their people...

Im afraid you have a good point. It's sad but true, but .. I wouldnt go very far in saying that crime, poverty and corruption is a direct correlation with the latin community, but the type of 'people' that have been coming into this country (specifically Miami) the last 5-6 years have deteriorated our community drastically. Miami is not ONLY made of latins mind you, there are plenty of other ethnic backgrounds that live in this city that have affected it adversly.

LOL I can't believe the way some of you are falling for Saleen's remarks. I guess it's what makes CP entertaining.

Ask him how Italians or the Irish were perceived in the US when they first migrated, during their first or second generation. Everything Saleen has been saying about Latins, people up north used to say about other ethnic groups.

As for the whole learning Spanish thing, I doubt it. Once most cultures fully assimilate into the American way of life they talk English...

I've noticed that when some Miami's Latin population moves to other parts of Florida there's a lot less emphasis on speaking Spanish. Some of their kids who were born in the US don't even know a single word in spanish.

We need to export a Saleen character to some French messageboards....he'd have a riot with them and their stubborn French pride :laugh: