Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ibiza 2004

blendprod

Originally posted by Bling

omfg i would give my left nut away to go to ibiza :( how much is this shit cost. its my dream vacation :(

I have an extra ticket...cut you left nut, put it in a box and mail it to me...you got yourself a deal...what the fuck am I going to do with your left testicle? beats me! Thinking about it, do you think you can maybe put some cash together...I don't know about the left nut thing...

:confused:

I'll be there. August though. Think I'm might play in 1 party (small I think) in Palma & 1 in Ibiza. I'll let you guys know. IN Ibiza i recommend "The underground". It's in my opinion the best music club in the Island. Last yrs resident---> Craig Richards!!!!! Lee was also going back and forth all the time and playing along many lesser known artis as well as some big including richie hawtin. Many incredible spanish underground djs and basically a great afterhrs party besides dc-10 and the others. Mr. and Mrs Blend, no se pierdan este after!! Like i said... I'll be there in August for a week, maybe more.... who knows?;)

Originally posted by funketeer

I have an extra ticket...cut you left nut, put it in a box and mail it to me...you got yourself a deal...what the fuck am I going to do with your left testicle? beats me! Thinking about it, do you think you can maybe put some cash together...I don't know about the left nut thing...

:confused:

:lol3:

I've always been dying to go to ibiza.....last summer I was in europe all summer but that was the one place I didnt get to go...whats the approximate cost to go there one week? which hotels are preferable to stay in and how much are the covers for clubs etc....and when is the best time to go?.....I really want to go but I have to save up....