Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Show your cock or STFU!

millie19

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

please dont provoke koky!!!!!!!!!! it was a couple of weeks b4 the c.p. girls down here would even shake his hand after that thread!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

thats what they said ?? cause damn !!! the pm's wouldnt stop !! :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smcx04

...I dont remember who it was but someone form Miami did indeed post their cock, I havent seen any female response similar to that.

Quid pro quo bitches, quid pro quo.

not true. eckobarbie posted not one, but multiple pictures of her kitty.

Originally posted by bullseye

i'm on page 7 of koky's thread millie, some of us arent shy around here. :)

I would never have the guts to post my bare ass on the net, so I give Bullseye and Koky props for having the balls to post their shit. I also praise them for their impressive genetic endowments (esp. Koky, cause I love em' curved!) and good grooming habits. :aright::D;)

Originally posted by barraquilla

I would never have the guts to post my bare ass on the net, so I give Bullseye and Koky props for having the balls to post their shit. I also praise them for their impressive genetic endowments (esp. Koky, cause I love em' curved!) and good grooming habits. :aright::D;)

thank you ... and yes as you can see my shit is crooked as hell .. but ive only gotten great feedback from it :cool: thats what happens when u masturbate alot as a kid :D and yes to the grooming part as well .. i either trim really low or sometimes take it all off :D :D :cool:

Originally posted by bbbooom

this was a thread already ... and it does show that your a noob b.c all there was on that shit were cocks.. SO HOW ABOUT YOU SLUTS SHOW SOME TITS AND ASS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BEND OVER

:aright: :aright: dont hold your breath tho dude ... i really doubt we are gonna get anymore titts and ass or pussy for that matter from the cp chicks :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by koky

:aright: :aright: dont hold your breath tho dude ... i really doubt we are gonna get anymore titts and ass or pussy for that matter from the cp chicks :mad: :mad:

:werd: stupid sluts that want it all but wont give an inch

yer all lame shut the fuck up all of you