Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Tree.......

ROWAN TREE: (the Sensitivity) - full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

Thats my tree!

cwm13.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

I get a cool one as well....

Oct 24 to Nov 11 Walnut tree

WALNUT TREE: (the Passion) – unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

That's me....

APPLE TREE: (the Love) – of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

wow this is SO true:

HAZELNUT TREE: (the Extraordinary) – charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement. cwm1.gif

oh im the hazelnut tree-(the extraordinary)-charming,undemanding,knows how to make an impression,active fighter for social causes,popular,moody( oh yes i am ), capricious lover,honest,tolerant partner,precise sense of judgement. well that's me.

cwm20.gif

I fell from a walnut tree and it says

WALNUT TREE: (the Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise. It describes me perfectly.

this is scary.

Maple - Independence of Mind: no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Originally posted by shinedancer:

cwm4.gif

HAZELNUT TREE: (the Extraordinary) – charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

cwm32.gif

Hey we share almost the same birthdays!

HAZELNUT TREE: (the Extraordinary) – charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

hey boa boy! good to see you back online! how's the packing going for the big trip over?

what's with all these hazelnut trees? freaky.

I'm kind of at the cusp because my birthday is about 11:30pm on Aug 13, which puts me so near the next tree. I'm hoping a little of the cedar seed is in there, coz man I sound like a basket case.

: )

POPLAR TREE: (the Uncertainty) – looks very decorative, not very self-confident, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organiser, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

the "looks very decorative" cracks me up! my close friends would find that so funny...if it's fuzzy and shiny, it's me.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Hmmmmmm.... I don't know what to make of that. I agree with some of it, but I'm def not a jealous person...

LIME TREE: (the Doubt) – accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress, and labour, dislikes laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous but loyal.

cwm6.gifcwm25.gifcwm30.gif

Mine says:

ELM TREE: (the Noble-mindedness) – pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.

Hmm I don't know about that...I'm def. not practical!! wink.gif

------------------

=)

*** WAIT A MINUTE***

BOABOY.........

U FORGOT FEB. 29TH, WHAT, US LEAP YEAR BABIES DON'T COUNT?? WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT???

MY FEELINGS ARE SOOOOO HURT!!!!!

I THINK THIS TREE HAS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!!

************* H E L L O************

LOLA cwm43.gif

------------------

i know u wanna dance,

i wanna c u sweat,

i wanna c how freaky u can get...baby take me higher!!

Well this is my tree (July 2):

APPLE TREE: (the Love) – of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

Sounds like me! cwm5.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me!...

FIG TREE: (the Sensibility) – very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a social butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Somewhat fits, that was pretty cool....

Originally posted by jammy:

Well this is my tree (July 2):

APPLE TREE: (the Love) – of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

Sounds like me! cwm5.gif

~*Jam*~

this gives new meaning to "hug a tree"

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Archived