Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory news....

So to recap: SF has been closed forever because I thought the decision to close it was pending and Black has been a bust? Just wondering because I have not been on these boards in awhile. Are there any reviews in the past weeks on Black? Just interested to hear what some had to say on this new night. Crowd,club,etc.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

So to recap: SF has been closed forever because I thought the decision to close it was pending and Black has been a bust? Just wondering because I have not been on these boards in awhile. Are there any reviews in the past weeks on Black? Just interested to hear what some had to say on this new night. Crowd,club,etc.

Can I get a magnifying glass?

Originally posted by smgarret

Why yes, I am the grammar police, thanks very much :) If some dumb bitch is going to talk shit the least she can do is use proper english (which they obviously didn't teach her in her poor ass schools in Queens).

actually shes right, "thier" is used in a possesive form, "thier pen"... "there" is used for locations like " it's over there"

then theres the contraction they're as in they are......

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

actually shes right, "thier" is used in a possesive form, "thier pen"... "there" is used for locations like " it's over there"

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

See I went to school unlike you Smgarret

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

Thank You...

See I went to school Asshole... Smgarret

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just heard from a reliable source it was raided, the owner and 2 of the security staff is in custody on drug charges.. thats all the info I have at this time, i'll update you guys w/ any breaking news..

Updating news????? Bro have you been in a coma for the past few months???

:rolleyes: