Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Madonnnnaaaa Madonnnnnnaaaa TICKETS!!!!

I just got my tickets to MADONNA'S CONCERT!!!!

JUNE 16th .....Madison Square Garden...

FLOOOOOR SEATS!!!!!

I was on ticketmaster.com @ 8:45...then when 9am hit I immedietly clicked refresh and waited about 10 minutes....

I paid $304 each....

Im sooooo EXCITEDDDD!!!! WohOoooO!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i bought floor seats last time day of the show... row xx... i thought it was in the back... turns out row xx was the front row!!

it was amazing. have fun. i decided to sit this one out, thats how i want to remember her. (oh AND i'm broke)... so have fun for meeeeeeeee!

Originally posted by ckord

I would love to see Madonna! But $300 is way too much.

I got floor seats to Christina Aguilera in June. ;)

I dont think 300 is that much for floor seats...now those exact tickets in my section are going for over 1,000 on other ticket websites....so I dont think I did too bad ;)

Im very excited...I have NEVER seen her live because last time I bought tickets, she cancelled that concert (NJ Meadowlands) :mad:

That is awesome! I got floor seats as well. Actually I got tickets to all 3 shows at Madison Square Garden. Yes I know I'm crazy! She is definitely worth checking out. Even if you don't like her music she puts on an amazing show. I went to her last tour and loved it. You will definitely have a good time!

Guest starscream
Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I dont think 300 is that much for floor seats...now those exact tickets in my section are going for over 1,000 on other ticket websites....so I dont think I did too bad ;)

Im very excited...I have NEVER seen her live because last time I bought tickets, she cancelled that concert (NJ Meadowlands) :mad:

what section on the floor did u get?cuz lemme tell you i had section 7 on the floor for her drowned world tour and the seats sucked.i hate floor seats unless your in one of the first 20 rows beacause after that u gotta stand on your tip toes the whole freakin night to see her.i ended up looking at the big monitors most of the night just soo i could see what was going on.i remember looking on the sides and seeing people like in the lodge seatings and 100 sections and they had a great view and they got to sit and enjoy the show without having to dart peoples heads every sec.soo this time thats what i did i spent 4 hours hitting that refresh but i finally got the seats i wanted sec 111 row b.great seats on the side stage.and if anyones been to madonna concert before u know how much she comes to the sides of the stage during her preformances.

Yeah that's what i was afraid of. We got section 7 for the Sunday night show. I got section 220 for Thursday night though and those are on the side so that's good. I was at her last tour and she did come to the sides of the stage a lot! Well at least I'll get to see her from all angles!...And yeah $300 is a lot for tickets but if you are a real fan it's worth every dime. She is the ONLY one i would pay that much for tix. Everyone have fun!!

• 2 weeks later...

so this show is part of her tour you possibly could have participate in as a dancer?

well, seeing you dance a few times - I can honestly say - you will go far.

It's really up to you what you want to do with it - you really have talent and it shows on the dance floor (your friends are pretty good too)

just enjoy it!

Originally posted by PCR

so this show is part of her tour you possibly could have participate in as a dancer?

well, seeing you dance a few times - I can honestly say - you will go far.

It's really up to you what you want to do with it - you really have talent and it shows on the dance floor (your friends are pretty good too)

just enjoy it!

thank you so much....i really appreciate that :)

...and yeah that would be the tour that I possibly couldve been in :(

whats pretty cool is thatI will know almost 2 dance routines that will most likely be in the show....For her song "Hollywood" they will use hats and HUGE Bamboo sticks....and for her other song "Die Another Day" it will be couple(s) dancing the tango :)

:D

saw her last tour only to say i finally saw her live and well, while i was up along the sides, i don't think it is something worth repeating. I like her music so i'll spend the $ on her cd than to spend that kind of money on one floor seat much less one to every show. You people must not have bills to pay (lol). She was standoffish (i thought) to the audience. Like we were interfereing with HER schedule for being there - go figure.