Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M NOT sweetnsexy05 its an imposter!

4realhousediva

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NO I THINK ITS PATHETIC ACTUALLY!!! LOL I'M NOT SURPRISED THAT A GUY WOULD AIM ME I GET PLENTY OF DICK! :idea:

we've been over this!!! once its detached from the male body its no longer a dick!!! neither are the dick shaped objects made out of materias like rubber or plastic...those are called dildos or vibrators!:blown:

I UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS ARE BORED AND LOVE CAUSING DRAMA AND YESS YOU MISS YOUR DRAMA DIVA BUT I'M MADDD BUSY AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BS BUT I HAD TO POST BECAUSE THESE RANDOM IMS ARE FCUKING ANNOYING NOW! I JUST HAD SOME GUY WHO WAS BI AND HIS GIRL IS BI AND THEY WANTED A 3SOME WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? EWWWWWW I GOT NASTY WITH HIM AND HE FLIPPED ON ME! LOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by sexxyh

we've been over this!!! once its detached from the male body its no longer a dick!!! neither are the dick shaped objects made out of materias like rubber or plastic...those are called dildos or vibrators!:blown:

WOW YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO OPEN WITH YOUR SEX LIFE! LOL

Originally posted by sweetnsexy05

here is a pic of me with Nestor, my best friend

2910CIMG0204.jpg

FCUK YOU ASSHOLE THATS A GIRL AND A VERY NICE PERSON! SO PISS OFF....BTW I THINK ITS SICK THAT YOU ARE REALLY A MALE PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL ON MESSAGES BOARDS THATS SOMETHING A CLOSET HOMO DOES! LOLOLOLOL :laugh:

Originally posted by sweetnsexy05

here is a pic of me with Nestor, my best friend

2910CIMG0204.jpg

ok now ur taking it to far...i actually know the other person in the picture and that girl is an awesome person so no matter how much Diva fucking annoys me u gotta stop

Originally posted by sexxyh

ok now ur taking it to far...i actually know the other person in the picture and that girl is an awesome person so no matter how much Diva fucking annoys me u gotta stop

SINCE YOU MODERATORS KNOW THIS sweetnsexy05 IS NOT ME HOW ABOUT DELETING POSTS!!!!! NOT MOVING THEM TO DRAMA I MEAN DELETE!!!!! MODERATE~!