Clubplanet Nightlife Community

losers

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You should take this comedey bit on the road smaggert, your killin me here, way too funny. :laugh:

wet, hot shit :laugh: :laugh:

I thought you put the "in" in your ass :laugh: :laugh:

Way too funny bro.

:laugh:

About time someone with intelligence on this board realized all my posts are sarcastic. But I guess thats what you get for posting along side people from Jersey and the outer boroughs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smgarret

I'm sure I didn't fuck up this thread...it was well fucked before I read through it. You and that sf wannabe arguing about who can and can't get into places, give it a rest. Does it really matter?

btw, I can get into wherever I want, whenever I want so there :)

if you actually read, I was never arguing about what places I can get into. Hooked on phonics

Originally posted by sfkid22

nice aruging with you "Industry people" -fukin squids

I'll be the bigger man here cause I feel bad for you...feel free to PM me anytime you need a hook up to some of the siiiiiickest parties around. I'll hook it up!

After all, when it comes down to it...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!

nice aruging with you "Industry people" -fukin squids

Nope, not arguing with anyone. Industry, not industry doesn't matter.

And as far as fuckin' squids (its spelled fuckin', not fuking...who need hooked on phonics now), guess you'd know since you're so industry

You take the good, you take the bad,

you take them both and there you have

The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.

There's a time you got to go and show

You're growin' now you know about

The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.

When the world never seems

to be livin up to your dreams

And suddenly you're finding out

the Facts of Life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get 'em right

When you're learning the Facts of Life ... Learning the Facts of Life.

Learning the Facts of Life ... Learning the Facts of Life.

Learning the Facts of Life.

Originally posted by smgarret

Nope, not arguing with anyone. Industry, not industry doesn't matter.

And as far as fuckin' squids (its spelled fuckin', not fuking...who need hooked on phonics now), guess you'd know since you're so industry

fuckin or fuking who cares? and believe me I don't wanna be a "Industry" head

I cant figure out if this thread is supposed to be a joke or if you people are really this corny. If you guys are being serious in this conversation than :blown: because you "industry" people are fukin corny as hell. First of all italinp i guarantee you don't know jack shit about the "industry" but neither do I nor do I really give a fuk. I go to listen to the DJ and thats it. I could give two fuks about line privilages, comps ect.... I mean if it comes across my way of course i'll take , its always nice but I'm not gonna blow some guy so I can be "down" with the "industry" people, fukin losers

1ST OF ALL... I NEVER SAID I WAS "INDUSTRY" BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SWEETY IVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT IVE WORKED IN CLUBS AND PROMOTED FOR CLUBS I GUARANTEE YOU I KNOW ALOT MORE THAN YOU THINK.

Originally posted by italianp7

1ST OF ALL... I NEVER SAID I WAS "INDUSTRY" BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SWEETY IVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT IVE WORKED IN CLUBS AND PROMOTED FOR CLUBS I GUARANTEE YOU I KNOW ALOT MORE THAN YOU THINK.

why so much yelling? Anyway, you worked there, which means you don't anymore....why not, didn't suck the right guy off?

Originally posted by italianp7

why so much yelling? Anyway, you worked there, which means you don't anymore....why not, didn't suck the right guy off?