Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dade County Youth Fair Meet Up

obby

It's been a while since I myself have been to the fair and living right across the street from it I can actualy smell how close those corn on the cobs and cinnamon rolls are to me. I thought it would be cool if we all planned a day to go to the fair (Thursday) and hang out as a large group of friends which is rare. If any of you are interested we can schedule a meet up this Thursday.

I'm there Thursday (weather permitting)

Join the ruckus!!!!!!! 420 on the sky chair!!!!!!!!

:D

FUCK the rides!!!

I'm there for the food brother!

Ok given...."the best of Miami" will be there (Saleen, you'd do an OMGIFD and be shocked that there's a quite a mix of folks downhere, complete culture shock fo yo' azz! :laugh: )

...but I want me some elephant ears, shishkabobs, and screw it ....I'll have some conch salad too...{SPICY, PLEASE!} :D

I'll go for some games, try to get me some big azz stuffed animal for the wife, shoot that fucking little red star that I can never get...(but i'll keep trying til I get that little fucker! :flame:

People watch and go: OH HELL NAH!!! I know you didnt wear that shyt out! :laugh:

Just have fun dude....ya know?

My friends from Carnival Cruise Lines, my wife and myself are heading outhere on Wednesday since the

LAST DAY IS THIS THURSDAY April 1st and that means that it will be more packed than usual.....

I wanna save myself the hassle of parking & exiting left...

and Vic is OUT! :D

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

My friends from Carnival Cruise Lines, my wife and myself are heading outhere on Wednesday since the

LAST DAY IS THIS THURSDAY April 1st and that means that it will be more packed than usual.....

I wanna save myself the hassle of parking & exiting left...

and Vic is OUT! :D

The last day is Sunday, April 4th so think about joining us.

Originally posted by Bling

id love to go on thursday but i cant go till like 7 pm or so when i get home from work :(

Bling Bling!!!!

Allot of us work as well so your not alone. We will be a phone call away.

Guest saleen351

is this where they teach the 3rd graders on how to properly use a hand gun so they will be prepared to enter middle school in dade county???

Originally posted by saleen351

is this where they teach the 3rd graders on how to properly use a hand gun so they will be prepared to enter middle school in dade county???

it's where i was taught how to use 3 inches of wire and two alligator clips to steal mustang 5.0's :tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tired

it's where i was taught how to use 3 inches of wire and two alligator clips to steal mustang 5.0's :tongue:

dude, a long flat head screw driver, lift up the door handle, and bam, you are in, then just crack open the iginition with a hammer and the same screw driver.. and you got yourself a free 5.0....

it's been know for years, the stang is the easiest car to steal, thus why a nice stang has a higgen fuel cut off switch between the pump and the relay..

dude, a long flat head screw driver, lift up the door handle, and bam, you are in, then just crack open the iginition with a hammer and the same screw driver.. and you got yourself a free 5.0....

it's been know for years, the stang is the easiest car to steal, thus why a nice stang has a higgen fuel cut off switch between the pump and the relay..

okay, enough.. i'm starting to remember the good ol' days of stripping mustangs in the redlands

okay, enough.. i'm starting to remember the good ol' days of stripping mustangs in the redlands

is that when u were in ur wearing a red bandana, lynrd skynrd cut off shirt, beat up jeans with a hankie in the back pocket and wearing biker boots stage?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

lynrd skynrd cut off shirt

get it right.... it was a "south will rise again" hank williams jr. shirt... :rolleyes:

and i believe you were wearing your cavaricci's and a pink hypercolor shirt with white capezios... so don't even front

NO!

This is where we are all (or just me) going to jump your ass and beat you to a pulp!!!!

But wait there's more....

Then we are going to turn you over to the in breads who run the Douple Loop and watch them have their way with you and make you squeal like a pig. You may actually like that though.

J/K Prick....I mean Nick

and i believe you were wearing your cavaricci's and a pink hypercolor shirt with white capezios... so don't even front

Now thats funny:laugh:

To think that some of us used to sport shit like that and look in the mirror and think..."damn I look good"

Originally posted by obby

NO!

This is where we are all (or just me) going to jump your ass and beat you to a pulp!!!!

But wait there's more....

Then we are going to turn you over to the in breads who run the Douple Loop and watch them have their way with you and make you squeal like a pig. You may actually like that though.

J/K Prick....I mean Nick

Now thats funny:laugh:

To think that some of us used to sport shit like that and look in the mirror and think..."damn I look good"

:lol3: I think you scared Nick away, Obby! ;)

Somehow, I don't think he'll be coming down to hang out with us "inferior" Dade Co. denizens!