Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My New Tat

guest00901

Originally posted by notstayinglong

This is all absolutely ridiculous. For the girl that posted her ass with that stupid tattoo, she should be embarrassed at how low she has stooped this time. I always see guys giving her shit and now I know why. She deserves every bit of it.

Absolutely no class whatsoever!

AMEN!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that tat is CHEESE and not like a good brie or gouda , Im talkin Velveeta or cheese whiz in a can .

speaking of cans ,, THats a nice ass .....for now...

check back here on CP in 15 years and post a pic when that thing has spread to warren sapp size and has more dimples than a Tiltlesit.

good call on a role model

Jenna Jameson ...i guess greatness is measured by the sheer numbers of cock you chug

I thought I subscribed to a sex board, not to the critic's choice awards, or the review board.

I really don't think it matters if the girl decided to post her ass for all to see or not. For months, she was deciding, and even posted on here about getting it, whether she should get it, why or why not, etc.

Then, when she said she would get it, there was much discussion about posting pics of it on the board. Everyone on here knew what she was getting, and where she was getting it.

If looking at D's ass is a problem for you guys, maybe you should have checked the subject of this board, the title of this thread and who posted it, and then maybe decided not to look.

Is this really any worse than seeing Koky or Bullseye's members, Echobarbie fingering herself, or assorted other tits asses and dicks? I don't think so.

I really don't know where I'm going with this, but please, don't give the girl shit just because she did what the majority of users here asked her to. All of you have a right to say (practically anonymously) whatever you want to, she has a right to post whatever she wants to. Please, let's all take a deep breath and calm down.

Sorry for the serious tone, but this is a serious issue to me. Serious enough that I'm even going to sign off with my REAL name.

Michael

Originally posted by trueqwest

. Sorry for the serious tone, but this is a serious issue to me. Serious enough that I'm even going to sign off with my REAL name.

Michael

You mean business..... what the fucks the difference if you sign your real name or your stage name?

Thx

Jeff

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You mean business..... what the fucks the difference if you sign your real name or your stage name?

Thx

Jeff

Good question, but I dont have the answer I am just here to make sure this thread gets to 5 pages by 1 like I predicted

Also good job pointing that out, because I would have never ever ever read his post

thanks

Tito

:laugh:

I love how it's always the same people that always have something to say. Well thanks everyone that see my side of it or that just don't really look into things like these idiots do.

Tattoo Info: Guy's name is Madddog, he works at Dragonfly on West 4th & 6th ave

He's a great guy and very light handed so it doesn't hurt as much as the people that put a lot of pressure down. He has done all 6 of my tatto's and he does a great job.

Anyway...carry on...I'll let this thread die out on it's own, I just wanted to show the new addition to my tat family since I brought it up a while ago...LATA

ps. Smokesum, lol your calling someone an ass kisser??? If I remember correctly you IMing me everyday..."why don't you talk to me? why can't we be friends? why do you hold grudges?" Yea OK....like I have said to you time and time again....GET A LIFE!!!