Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else just TIRED of WORKING...

georgym

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we pool money and open up a hotel/bar on some caribean island. It must be cheap as fuck down there.

friends of my father actually opened up a bar and they take people out fishing down in tobego or trinidad or something like that.

On a side note my girl is a teacher, pisses me off to no end. Seems like every month she has a week off and then bam summer off.

Originally posted by smokesum

george, i feel the same way. its the same bullshit routine to make these pricks more richer..

im actually gonna prolly go into teaching.. get my masters and PHD .. then finish off as a college professor..fuck the 9-5 and fuck corporate america

I am seriously considering getting my masters and getting into teaching....I kick myself in the ass for not studying education in college. My best friend is a special ed teacher....not saying it's an easy job, it's challenging...but at least you have the summer off! I HATE knowing I have only 2 weeks of fuckin vacation......

:(

george, i feel the same way. its the same bullshit routine to make these pricks more richer..

im actually gonna prolly go into teaching.. get my masters and PHD .. then finish off as a college professor..fuck the 9-5 and fuck corporate america

I am seriously considering getting my masters and getting into teaching....I kick myself in the ass for not studying education in college. My best friend is a special ed teacher....not saying it's an easy job, it's challenging...but at least you have the summer off! I HATE knowing I have only 2 weeks of fuckin vacation......

Originally posted by jtk4

On a side note my girl is a teacher, pisses me off to no end. Seems like every month she has a week off and then bam summer off.

It's not as good as people think it is....yea you have a week off every other month or so, and you don't work summer...but you don't get paid during the summer...your salary that you would normally get during the summer if you did work gets added into your paycheck during the year...not to mention you have bratty kids, snotty parents, and insane guidelines that you have to follow. not to mention you get paid once a month and the paperwork kills you:rolleyes:

anyway, that is why i would never get into that profession.

i have kind of an opposite problem with my job. It's not routine at all...I actually like my job for the exception of the insane amount of stress and idiots i have to deal with. the only problem is, is that i never know what time i start work until the day before, i never know what time i'm leaving until about 10 minutes before i can leave, and i can be called into work any time from 8am until 9pm, even on weekends. as for the set days i do work, i only work 4 set days a week, in summer its 3 set days but during the summer my work days are pretty long and i have to bring paperwork home.

every job has its complaints and good things about it. it just seems that every time i feel as though im getting ahead financially, some bill slams me. it feels like all the money i get goes right out toward bills or supporting other people and that im going to burn out by the time im 30 from stress.

Originally posted by Mystify22

you're still young....why dont you research to see if NJ has any type of fellowship programs

Originally posted by Destiny

It's not as good as people think it is....yea you have a week off every other month or so, and you don't work summer...but you don't get paid during the summer...your salary that you would normally get during the summer if you did work gets added into your paycheck during the year...not to mention you have bratty kids, snotty parents, and insane guidelines that you have to follow. not to mention you get paid once a month and the paperwork kills you:rolleyes:

anyway, that is why i would never get into that profession.

i have kind of an opposite problem with my job. It's not routine at all...I actually like my job for the exception of the insane amount of stress and idiots i have to deal with. the only problem is, is that i never know what time i start work until the day before, i never know what time i'm leaving until about 10 minutes before i can leave, and i can be called into work any time from 8am until 9pm, even on weekends. as for the set days i do work, i only work 4 set days a week, in summer its 3 set days but during the summer my work days are pretty long and i have to bring paperwork home.

every job has its complaints and good things about it. it just seems that every time i feel as though im getting ahead financially, some bill slams me. it feels like all the money i get goes right out toward bills or supporting other people and that im going to burn out by the time im 30 from stress.

every teacher i spoke to gets a check in the summer.maybe its a NJ thing..not sure...and they all love their job

f you dont mind me asking..what exactly do you do?

every teacher i spoke to gets a check in the summer.maybe its a NJ thing..not sure...and they all love their job

f you dont mind me asking..what exactly do you do?

I've heard the same. I may be wrong but I believe it's half salary during the summer.

Originally posted by Destiny

What Lauren said...

Lol...

But that;s why i want to be a COLLEGE professor. Not dealing with little runts, but 20 year olds who want to learn.

There's a big difference btw. being a high school teacher and being a professor

Originally posted by gmccookny

What you talkin about, skippy?

If you exchange dollars for Euro, you get 1.22 Euro for every dollar. The dollar is still stronger than the euro.

It's the British pound that's the most valuable

Uh, rethink what you just said.